Bihar board 'topper' Ganesh Kumar arrested, his result cancelled

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Bihar board 'topper' Ganesh Kumar arrested, his result cancelled - Times of India

An unprecedented 65 per cent students failed the Bihar board exams this year. 24-year-old Ganesh appeared for the board exams at Ramnandan Singh Jagdip Narayan High school in Samastipur's Chhakhabib village and topped the humanities stream with 82.6 per cent. He secured 65 out of 70 marks in the practical examination of Music and 18 out of 30 in the theory, besides scoring 92 marks out of 100 in Hindi.

However, he soon found himself in the midst of a controversy after he could not answer basic questions from the subjects he had taken. When asked how he'd performed so well in the Music practicals, Ganesh unrhythmically sang a few lines of a Bollywood number.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh no, not again .....
but what can he do, if he is "given" good marks, why arrest him? :(
I don't know. It seems like media is conducting a trial/test here. Poor kid must have got nervous while answering their questions, and now this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, looks like I was wrong.

Bihar Topper Ganesh Kumar, Now Arrested For Fraud, Is 42, Has Two Kids, Says Board

OP
chimera201

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
That state's education system is totally fucked up.

*media4.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2015_12/939886/150320-world-india-students-cheat-exam-7a_54bf35e2b62f2346656f700316b37057.jpg

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
I don't know why he even bothered to answer questions from media.
If I were him, I would simply have denied to give any answer to media persons.

Flash

Lost in speed
lol, looks like I was wrong.

Bihar Topper Ganesh Kumar, Now Arrested For Fraud, Is 42, Has Two Kids, Says Board

//Mr Kumar, who had claimed to be 24, is actually 42 and the father of two children, Board chairman Anand Kishor said.//

Good job, invigilators. :lol:

Top Bottom