Bharati Airtel to launch DTH services from Oct 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

mastermunj

In the zone
^^ You are absolutely right... am very shariff..

well, youtube is blocked in my office... so have no option but to wait till evening..

and however tough safe is... he can not save kareena from my powerful eyes .. haha..

by the way, has anyone from digit forum applied for airtel dth??

mastermunj

In the zone
^^ Soon this will also be sorted out allowing any set top box to be used with any service provider.

Let there be high competition and govt will assure customer satisfaction just like we get it in telecomm :)

mastermunj

In the zone
^^ lol...

one year is not a big period i would say.

Look at the revolution that happened in telecomm during 2000 & 2001.

Let time come and DTH + IPTV will boom in india giving maximum entertainment to customers at the best possible rates..

ThinkFree

Technomancer
IPTV in India?

It's won't be reaching the masses any time soon, 2mpbs unlimited connection costs Rs. 2200 pm at present. Who is able to afford that?

It will become famous only when people get 8mpbs unlimited at Rs. 2000pm, and I don't think this will happen even in 5 years from now.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
In North India. Gold package gives you just 113 channels free for 6 months @ Rs. 2,500. And you are thinking of getting 175 for Rs. 2000 for a year. It can' t be that cheap(includes hardware+installation as well)

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^No info is there about plans after the free subscription period elapses either. Just welcome offers are shown as of now.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
called up their cc 2day.they said:
1>no special plans as of now for existing Airtel mobile/bb subscribers.
2>to get all 175+ channels (ultra package) u'll hafta pay 3.5k (6months free viewing and after that 424 pm)

i think DishTv is a whole lot cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom