BFBC 2 problem

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi guys,

Installed this game & now i m facing this problem

YouTube - Battlefield bad company 2 mouse problem

help needed

I faced the same problem the first time I installed the game. Apply the latest patch and the problem should be solved. If not the latest, then apply the one that was released somewhat before that. It will solve the problem. :)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
^^Sorry I deleted my message.. :(

I had similar problems with the game. So, I asked. Extremely Sorry again// :(

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I faced the same problem the first time I installed the game. Apply the latest patch and the problem should be solved. If not the latest, then apply the one that was released somewhat before that. It will solve the problem. :)

which is the latest version of the patch available & size?

saddy

Broken In
Download official R7 patch from *blogs.battlefield.ea.com/ its of 2.4 GB in size BTW.and enjoy this gr8 MP game.Singleplayer is not much big in length just 5 hrs gameplay.but its MP where BC2 shines.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I had a similar problem and patch solved that for me.

@ offtopic
This forum is awesome I mean people don't ask which version I have which is just awesome. In other forum they'll just ask and say buy the game blah blah blah but this is damn good. This is not sarcasm its really awesome. :))

Tachyon1986

In the zone
awesome MP this game has... my first ever MP, could not have been better than this... 160+ hours and still addicted...

Btw , are you getting any decent pings on the servers? I bought Battlefield 2142 a few years ago and it was a dead purchase thanks to lack of nearby servers.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Btw , are you getting any decent pings on the servers? I bought Battlefield 2142 a few years ago and it was a dead purchase thanks to lack of nearby servers.

I can confirm that on PC, there are lots of servers... i login from Kolkata on airtel broadband 1mbps... there has not been any occasion when I have not found any server to play on... there are times when all good servers are 100% full and it takes few minutes for you to get it, but such instances are rare... there were few indian servers as well but haven't seen them lately...

at times i search servers across all regions and not just asia, there are many which give decent pings... then there are few which would give awesome pings but are filtered by country, so i can't get in...

takeaway - buy the game and enjoy the awesome MP... i'm so in love with this that i havent been able to finish crysis2 singleplayer; had bought it pre-ordered... also because i found it too boring though i play it on highest difficulty... crysis and warhead were so beautiful and nice to play...

Top Bottom