Best TV series, episodes, anime episodes etc. watched

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Here Letz share about the TV Series, episodes watched and still love to watch.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Here I go. Avatar: The Last Air Bender. Death Note

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
HI there,
Please try to avoid posting duplicate threads . Ive deleted the other one which had the same topic.

Cheers.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
DBZ , naruto/naruto shippuden, beyblade, inu yasha , pokemon movies are great ,in the series i find gym battles and evolutions only worthwhile.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I don't watch much serials but here are some favorites below from yesteryears.

:D Dekh bhai dekh and Zabaan Samhal ke are one of the most funniest TV serials I have ever seen. It's pure humor.:D

I also used to watch 'Feluda 30', a bengali series based on stories of the private detective Prodosh C. Mitter, a.k.a. Feluda, written by the great Satyajit Ray and sometimes produced by his son Sandip Ray.

Among the other favorites include 'A mouthful of sky' (english serial on DD).

I still like the series based on Mr.Bean (including the animated one). It's ftp (full time pass).:D

Neuron

Electronic.
Courage the cowardly dog.Way better than Tom and jerry.I guess T&J directors have ran out of ideas.

Also Man vs Wild and Time Warp in discovery.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Errrr......didn't we have a similar thread here?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/discussions/78173-tv-shows-recommended-digitians.html

MCDC

Broken In
I don't watch much serials but here are some favorites below from yesteryears.

:D Dekh bhai dekh and Zabaan Samhal ke are one of the most funniest TV serials I have ever seen. It's pure humor.:D

.:D
:grin::grin: me too .,.,but in addition to that sriman srimati n tu tu mai mai ;-):lol:

Top Bottom