Best Strategy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys, which do you think is the best strategic game out there, w.r.t. Gameplay, Plot, multiplayer component,etc.

According to me, I liked Warhammer 40000 - Dawn of War - Dark Crusade.

If you think of some other one, please mention.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Ya me too. It has an awesome multiplayer element. Did'nt like AOE3 much though. Two rocked...

kanishka

In the books..Studying
I have generally Played the Age Of empires 3 : The warchief & the asian dynasties online.The Multiplayer is just perfect.Although not many indian players were there.My buddy was Chotu Vohra(aka.Thunder Syphon).He was probably the best in India(as he also won in WCG India 2007).Now I have left the game and even he has left :O

toofan

Technomancer
Stronghold Cruseder Very very sticky.
And after that if you really think that you have skill then play Stronghold Cruseder Extreme.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Hey guys, which do you think is the best strategic game out there, w.r.t. Gameplay, Plot, multiplayer component,etc.

According to me, I liked Warhammer 40000 - Dawn of War - Dark Crusade.

If you think of some other one, please mention.

Gameplay, Plot, Multiplayer Component - I guess you're looking for good online gameplay and looking for a solid RTS game.

AoE2, DoW, CnC, Starcraft or Warcraft etc. are very good series.
But one game is missing from the list - Company of Heroes. It has one of the best online multiplayer community and it's one of the legendary game from Relic (house of DoW).

Oh, by the way - CoH gold edition (includes original and expansion) is now only 699/-.
*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/arijit2404.png

C & C Red Alert 3
Company of Heroes
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth series
Rome and Medieval 2 Total war
Warcraft 3 series
World in Conflict

ok i covered almost all the mainstream games :eek: , but i enjoyed them all and am unable to pickout the best among them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom