Best Possible Rig Under 25K

Suhail Malik

Broken In
Hey their Digit People,

I am planning to go for a budget PC under 25K. So I need some suggestions regarding the configuration. Note that im building my PC right from the beginning so, ill need all the components (even including mouse, keyboard, Monitor, CPU case etc).

Im used to Surfing Web, Photo Shop and the most important Gaming so, please suggest me a basic Gaming Rig in this Budget!!!!

The things that i'd like to have in my PC are;
3 Gigs of RAM, at least 500 GB HDD, and at least 21' Monitor.
I'll leave the rest of config upto you (since I yet don't have much info about them) and yes if possible, also suggest me a good Graphics Card (under the same budget of-course).

Also, maybe ill be purchasing all the stuff online so, also suggest me a website from where I can get all the components for the right price.

Krow

Crowman
Fill this template please. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/149943-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy this:

Component | Make | Price Processor |AMD A6-3650 Quad Core with built-in Radeon HD 6530D|6344
Motherboard |Gigabyte GA-A55M-S2V|3600
RAM |G-skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz 4GB|1500
HDD |Western Digital 500 GB Caviar Blue|4800
DVD Writer |ASUS 24X Sata Black DVD|1150
PSU |Corsair CX430v2|2350
Case |Cabinet = your choice.|1200
Monitor |Dell IN2030M |5900
Keyboard & Mouse |Logitech USB Keyboard Mouse Combo|600
UPS |Zebronics 600VA|1275
Speakers |Altec Lansing BXR1221|1000
| Total |~30000

Processor, Motherboard, RAM, Hard Disk, DVD Writer, Power Supply (PSU), Keyboard/Mouse and Speakers should be available on Flipkart.

Why AMD A6-3650? It is an APU i.e. has a CPU and good GPU combined in one chip. So, in your budget you've got a good Quad Core CPU and good graphics.

Top Bottom