Best possible Desktop under Rs. 30,000

OP
D

divye2006

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

I bought all the components for 34k from nehru place. The price includes a UPS.

@Jripper- I bought CM cause corsair PSU was not available.

Pics attached :)

Divye

Attachments

• DSCN2952.jpg
    DSCN2952.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN2971.jpg
    DSCN2971.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN2976.jpg
    DSCN2976.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 145
^ but getting iball or intex ups over apc is a complete waste of money. Its just like getting a reputed psu over a local (much much cheaper) crap.

^ but getting iball or intex ups over apc is a complete waste of money. Its just like getting a reputed psu over a local (much much cheaper) crap.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
even i preferred microtek over apc as the price difference was huge and it came with dual batteries and cooling.......

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
even i preferred microtek over apc as the price difference was huge and it came with dual batteries and cooling.......

Cooling??
I have 1 1000va double battery twin guard, 3 double power plus 800va

None of them have cooling and they are made from cheap quality components. Won't last more than a year

OP
D

divye2006

Right off the assembly line
Guyz I dont think UPS is that big of an issue. I had a microtech ups that died after 1.2 yr. Also, my budget did not allow me to buy an expensive ups. "Best possible Desktop under Rs. 30,000"

My intex ups is working just fine. I just luv the PC, the system boots up really fast.

I have also upgraded to Win 8 and its awesome. I dont know why people dont like it.

Can u plz suggest me the best antivirus software? I am using the norton trial version.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
UPS is not bothering me much. But that Cooler Master PSU sure does. But anyway the system isn't a power hog so I hope it will do its job well.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
I have also upgraded to Win 8 and its awesome. I dont know why people dont like it.

Can u plz suggest me the best antivirus software? I am using the norton trial version.

Well im with u on win8.
i bought it on 26 oct itself & really like it to core.

for av see bitdefender,kis,norton.

from my pt of view av is useless if u are a bit aware.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Cooling??
I have 1 1000va double battery twin guard, 3 double power plus 800va

None of them have cooling and they are made from cheap quality components. Won't last more than a year

i meant fan inside of them..........
ya build quality is not tat good but hey who hav to go to battlefield carrying ups...........mine is 800 va double power plus so far its giving nice backup ...... at its price i can recommend it.........

sentacy

Broken In
Guyz I dont think UPS is that big of an issue. I had a microtech ups that died after 1.2 yr. Also, my budget did not allow me to buy an expensive ups. "Best possible Desktop under Rs. 30,000"

My intex ups is working just fine. I just luv the PC, the system boots up really fast.

buy KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS for 350 rs.. I have been using it since 5 years and also giving it to my clients.. effective protection against viruses..

Top Bottom