Best phone in between price tag of Rs.8k to Rs.13k

.DMG

Broken In
just buy the Moto G. Its the best vfm in this price range. Or else wait for the MOto E to launch

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
lenovo has good quality but no official and unnoficial support for their tabs/phones
ive been burned before when my tab didnt get updates beyond 4.0.3 despite being promised to get the update and no hardware limitations, plus it had been in the market for just a month at the time

I was thinking Lenovo S660 Titanium with a good 3000mAh battery at 12K might be a good suggestion. I have no idea of their support but this particular unit seems to have some good opinions across the internet.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I was thinking Lenovo S660 Titanium with a good 3000mAh battery at 12K might be a good suggestion. I have no idea of their support but this particular unit seems to have some good opinions across the internet.

no it mostly wont even get unofficial support (roms etc) it has a mediatek cpu and android so no roms etc easily as mediatek doesnt give the sources for their cpus
get a moto g,xperia or lumia
much safer buys
lenovo has good build but its not worth the lack of support and updates
id get a lumia 720 for its battery which beats most other handsets and its excellent camera
moto g for price,performance(games only) and updates, support etc
xperia is the overall best but is on the pricier side for similiar configs and a moto g or lumia is more vfm wrt hardware(internals etc)
i think the best buy for ur needs is a moto g anyday

- - - Updated - - -

as for gta sa only moto g , lumia 520 and 525 get good framerates
tested it for wp8.1 on my 720 and 820(same cpu and ram respectively, different clockspeeds)

Aakarshan

In the zone
Is buying a Xperia SP at 18K is right option right now.?? or should i wait till september for new phones to release.

Top Bottom