Best Nokia Mobile below 8k..

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Yes Nokia has announced WP7 to "cheaper" devices. But how much "cheaper" or "when" is not known right now.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
15k, maybe. cause it'll need license which doesn't comes for free (Android is better than Windows & still free :grin:)

PS: anyone know what is the licensing cost of MS P7?

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
Heyy guys took my gf yesterday for mobile hunting had decided to go for C5-03 but Samsung POP caught her attention n i got it for her...it cost 8.5k +250 for 4gb+250 for scratch guard so total 9k...she is pretty happy with it...but being 1st time android n touchscreen user she is facing lil difficulties n also she is complaining of bad batttery...for which we may visit the store again...but overall its gr8 2.2 android on budget....

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

bcoz of her office i dnt get to meet her everyday..but she is taking a day off on wednesday n thats d day when i lay my hands on it n let u know how it is...thanks guys for recommendations....
Regards,
Mandar.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Heyy guys took my gf yesterday for mobile hunting had decided to go for C5-03 but Samsung POP caught her attention n i got it for her...it cost 8.5k +250 for 4gb+250 for scratch guard so total 9k...she is pretty happy with it...but being 1st time android n touchscreen user she is facing lil difficulties n also she is complaining of bad batttery...for which we may visit the store again...but overall its gr8 2.2 android on budget....

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

bcoz of her office i dnt get to meet her everyday..but she is taking a day off on wednesday n thats d day when i lay my hands on it n let u know how it is...thanks guys for recommendations....
Regards,
Mandar.

:clap2::toast::doublethumb::wub::wub::blush: :blush:
congrats...finally an Android for ur GF.....

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
Thanks guys...is it true android is power hungry os?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Btw guys can u guys suggest website to get android apps.??thanks..

abhidev

Human Spambot
Thanks guys...is it true android is power hungry os?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Btw guys can u guys suggest website to get android apps.??thanks..
it will suck up the power if you there are unwanted apps left running....

You can dl apps from here
*market.android.com

Top Bottom