Best monochrome laser MFD for under 10k ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

haider_up32

Broken In
I decided on Samsung SCX4300 but a quick search on the internet revealed it has a sensing chip to detect refills. Any suggestions??

OP
haider_up32

haider_up32

Broken In
at last this: -

I bought a canon printer 2 years ago (LBP-1210) and i had to buy a new one for my brother.

I wrote my experiences two years ago:
*techtemper.blogspot.com/2008/02/buyout.html

I decided to buy Samsung SCX-4300 MFD which was available for Rs7600.
There is some russian method of resetting the chip but i wasnt if it was going to work on 4300. But after interviewing over half a dozen toner fillers i come to know this

1.All Samsung models are chipped.
2.All HPee models are chipped.
3.Canon is the only manufacturer selling unchipped models .The LBP-1210 (now costlier) and LBP-2900B are good models. EP-25 can be refilled easily but the BEST MODEL in market is LBP-2900B for Rs5500 .Its compatible with HP -12a cartridges The cartridge of this model can be refilled easily ,even the spare parts of the cartridge are available.The printer will even sell if it is priced 6.5K.
4.HP and samsung ships with demo catridges and since the drum has a life , this thing will also effect the buying decision.ENTRY LEVEL CANON LASERS SHIP WITH FULL CATRIDGES.
5.Canon LBP2900B has a warranty of 2yrs onsite .
6.I saw an official canon add of EP-25 cartridge in some noida mall with few offers...watch or something like that and reduced prices. Its not insanely priced like HP Products

Canon MFDs are available for 12K+ so i decided to buy a laser printer instead of Samsung MFD.

magazines like digit and chip wont let u know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom