Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*paypalsucks.org/graphics/PPS-Cartoon1.gif

Pervert-For-Life said:
i have notice paypal has limited accounts as hell just for logging into the account from a different IP... i login to my account from my dialup and after few hours when i check my emails i get my account limited again which says someone has tried to go inside my account... i contact email and told them that is me but using different internet because my cable is down and they did not replied me... i scan my bill and send it again to them... i just just tired of paypal and there boring games.... its really annoying me now... and yet i have no other option because most ads network pay me at paypal... so even if i dont want to use them, i have no other option... paypal really sucks and limited a account without any reason... there highly skilled staffs are too stupid to compair the operation system and other computer details... all they do is compair the IP address and ISP's... but too lame to compair OS and other stuff... and yet they call themself as highly skilled trained stuff...*us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/21.gif this is called paypal.... welcome to paypal hell..... *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

i also had the same problem as Pervert-For-Life . my $ 12 account was limited for no good reason , really there are monkeys in account review department .

i had submitted documents LONG....... Back...
But the monkeys dont know how to read :mad:

currently using paypal for just buying and donating

e-gold is my primary money keeping site
*i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/SubInc/PayPalBlows.gif
*i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/SubInc/Fpaypal.gif

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
I use paypal and ccavenue for payment processing, and there services are so far ok for me.

Faces some minor issues on both, but still I don't think there alternative will be much better.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Paypal works absolutely fine for me...
It so handy when you don't have a CC or don't want to use one online...

M

merchantacquiring

Hi,
As such, the sooner you become PCI compliant, the sooner you can experience the benefits. And outsourced payment processing is one of the best ways to reach compliance quickly and effectively. You can know more information from merchantacquiring(dot)co(dot)uk.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
What is this abt... u mean to say... credit card processing or just getting the money tranfered to india

satyamy

Alive Again...
Using Paypal from last 3 years works fine for me

just get your account verified & their will be no issues

Moneybooker & egold are ok but process is slow & takes long time to receive moeny

Status
Not open for further replies.