Best Laptop Under 70K

n3rd

In the zone
I've had shitty service, touchpad issues (fixed now entirely BTW - and no more an issue with new batch), and STILL I would highly recommend Y500. Speaks volumes doesn't it? Top gaming capabilities, more than decent battery life, super silent, real good cooling/ventilation etc. - the best you could get in that price range for sure.

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
actually i want a stable & powerfull laptop within 70K for application,gaming & movie also for sound

and whats the price for Y500

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
my requirement like that :
screen : 15" - 16" or more big
Brand: HP, DELL, LENOVO,Apple like that
Task : Application,Gaming and watching hd movies & HD sounds
Battery backup must be decent

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
every one says Y500 so any other laptop model suggestion

i see in this forum somewhere issue with touchpad , battery & gpu

n3rd

In the zone
every one says Y500 so any other laptop model suggestion

i see in this forum somewhere issue with touchpad , battery & gpu

What on earth? The main issue is with touchpad only - and that too earlier batch. What's the issue with GPU and Battery? I get top battery life for a high end laptop with good GPU (3-3.5 hours minimum with browsing on power saver).

It's the Samsung guys, if anything, reported issues with throttling etc. And this one has much better keyboard IMO.

pratyush997

Inactive
What on earth? The main issue is with touchpad only - and that too earlier batch. What's the issue with GPU and Battery? I get top battery life for a high end laptop with good GPU (3-3.5 hours minimum with browsing on power saver).
My S02 gives 4.5+ Hrs. on med use with med brightness, BTW did you tried unlocked BIOS?

KyleSforza

Banned
my requirement like that :
screen : 15" - 16" or more big
Brand: HP, DELL, LENOVO,Apple like that
Task : Application,Gaming and watching hd movies & HD sounds
Battery backup must be decent

If you want decent battery backup, go for Samsung NP550P5C - S05IN, eyes closed. Rest is there in Y500. :)

My Series 5 provides 7 hours at minimum on highest brightness. + Those JBL woofers!!! :D

Top Bottom