Best headphones for mobile(Budget- Rs1000-2000)

RATHIN

Right off the assembly line
Hi...........I am looking for headphones which can be used with mobile as well as laptop. My budget is between Rs1000 to Rs2000. So kindly suggest me best option!

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Arn't those earphones which come in two variant- in-ear(canalphones) and the other version.. Headphones i thought was only of one type..

tkin

Back to school!!
and how do you define it??:blink:

explain..!!
In ear headphones(earphones) are called IEM aka In ear monitors, headphones can also be of different types, like over the ear(Circumaural surround the ear, Supra-aural press against the ears) clip on, or around the neck etc. If it goes inside your ear its IEM/canalphone(well technically there are another type of earphones, like these: TDK-EB-100 Stereo Headphone with Enhanced Bass - TDK: Flipkart.com these are just called earphones or earbuds), else its headphone.

Headphones hang around your head, earphones go in your ear.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
In ear headphones(earphones) are called IEM aka In ear monitors, headphones can also be of different types, like over the ear(Circumaural surround the ear, Supra-aural press against the ears) clip on, or around the neck etc. If it goes inside your ear its IEM/canalphone(well technically there are another type of earphones, like these: TDK-EB-100 Stereo Headphone with Enhanced Bass - TDK: Flipkart.com these are just called earphones or earbuds), else its headphone.

Headphones hang around your head, earphones go in your ear.

:+1::clap2:

well said.. That was what i was trying to explain..:)

Top Bottom