Best Graphics Games on PC

audiophilic

Journeyman
I think the games during the "NFS porsche" generation had the best graphics ever. If you have an amazing gaming set up, then yeah, even modern games would look great! It all depends on your set up.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
don't know about best graphics , but trine and trine 2 are surely the most beautiful things I have seen on my PC.

trublu

Ta da !
@cute.bandar : dnt mean to be rude, but the "t" looked like "u" when i first read ur post quickly :D

gameranand

Living to Play
It isn't about which games were best looking, its about which game are still one of the best visuals.

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
It is about visuals but whats the use of visuals when you can't enjoy it to fullest. I hope you are getting my point.

The thread's main motive is to list the games with best graphics. So NFS:SU2 can be taken into consideration. BTW, NFS HP(2010) had both nice graphics and gameplay.

gameranand

Living to Play
I am not implying that NFS : SU2 should not be here. Its just my personal thinking that I should include the eye candy games that I enjoyed playing.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ghost Recon Future Soldiers? No sir, head over to *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/142205-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier.html and look how many people are complaining ...

I wish Yeti (GRFS Engine) was better than Frostbite 2.0, but the issues are too much for smoother gameplay.

gameranand

Living to Play
Ghost recon future soldier is still one of the best looking game. Lets not compare Geti with frostbite. :)

samudragupta

Youngling
As the title suggests... the very best graphics games up to date on pc...no upcoming references...
We are looking for the games those are most detailed or photorealistic...
NOT those games which are burdens to your pc inspite they don't look that good.

1. Battlefield 3
2. Crysis
3. Crysis Warhead
4. Crysis 2 (DX 11) [Mod: Maldo HD]
5. Metro 2033.
6. Dirt 3
7. Dirt 2
8. Dirt Showdown
9. Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhancced Edition
10. Skyrim [Mod: 2k texture HD pack]
11. GTA 4 [Mod: icenhancer]
12. Ghost Recon Future Soldier
13. Just Cause 2
14. Batman Arkham City
15. Bulletstorm
16. Max Payne 3
17. Spec Ops The Line.
18. Prototype 2
19. NFS The Run
Please note numbers are not their ranks by best graphics, they are just used to include the games in a list.
Now please add titles to that list.
References of mods are welcomed:wink:. Please mention the mod's name too.

i havent played even one!!! what a shame!!!! :hissyfit:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crysis
Crysis WarHead
Crysis 2
BFBC2 ;-)

will add more ...

OP
S

satsworld

Broken In
^ what's shame in playing 'em all? :S BTW there are quite a number of amazing graphics games are coming this year... So, keep your finger crossed... More are waiting to be added on the list. :D