best gaming laptop under 80000

Honeydew

Broken In
Hy guys,i am going to buy a new laptop.this time the budget is 80k.Gaming is my primary concern...will also do some photoshop,corel draw,video rendering and multitasking occasionally... Please suggest a good one....once again..primary concern is gaming..I need 1080p screen,min 6gb ram,1tb hdd,and above all a very good gpu and cpu,if i get a optical drive,that will be bonus..
Thanks in advance

rishi_sethi

Journeyman
and go for the 4gb version, just 3k more than the 2gb version. Be a little future proof as GPU is something which cannot be upgraded later.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 to [strike]Lenovo y50[/strike]
import this one XOTIC PC | Sager NP8268-S (Clevo P150SM-A) - 15.6" Gaming Notebook or any from these Custom Laptops, Gaming Notebooks, Custom Gaming Laptops | XOTIC PC

+1 to [strike]Lenovo y50[/strike]
import this one XOTIC PC | Sager NP8268-S (Clevo P150SM-A) - 15.6" Gaming Notebook or any from these Custom Laptops, Gaming Notebooks, Custom Gaming Laptops | XOTIC PC

Importing that $1.28k laptop will cross INR80k (direct conversion brings price to 75k+)

Y50 with GTX860 is great for price

OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
I was also thinking to go with y50 but i saw in several reviews that it's display has issues.So i am a bit concerned about the display...is it something to really worry about??will it downgrade
My gaming experience??

rishi_sethi

Journeyman
I was also thinking to go with y50 but i saw in several reviews that it's display has issues.So i am a bit concerned about the display...is it something to really worry about??will it downgrade
My gaming experience??

Depends on what is your priority in your "Gaming Experience".

If it is playing games with a little degraded quality but on a much better screen, go for asus one. (760m one)

If it is playing games at higher settings but on a poorer screen, go for y50.
Also since y50 is a newer model, it's gpu is Maxwell, which is much better and produces less heat.

OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
I will go for y50..for the maxwell gpu..it has its own advantages..and it's more or less futureproof too...

Basically ASUS one has non reflective screen vs reflective one of Y50. My Y500 also has reflective screen, it sometimes annoys me during noon time, but rest of the time its good

Top Bottom