Best free web host ?

bubusam13

Human
Can someone tell me what is the best free hosting server other than 000webhost. I tried Crocserve. Though unlimited disc space and bandwidth, server is down most of the time.

sunzeal

Broken In
in the earlier days i used to host my test site in x10hosting, it was free.

However nowadays paid shared hosting only costs like 150 Rs per month, go for paid and enjoy the quality of service and support :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for a paid solution this is the best ;-)
Go Daddy Mobile - Domain Search, Go Daddy Commercials

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
are these okay. with no downtime ?

Dude, better get a paid hosting, hawkhost.com is the best, cheapest and reliable.
@ 2000 bucks a year with 3 GB Space and 30 GB Bandwidth its enough to fulfill your demands. And there's a coupon under their 'specials' which gives you a 40% off for the 1st payment.

If you still wish to go with some free server, remember "If its free, someone is paying for it" and that someone without a doubt is you ;)

Who knows if they steal your database and sell it somewhere? (Maybe a hidden TOS which you blindly agreed to?)

HelioHost I've used this for about two years, and it's the only place with a proper no-strings-attached free hosting.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Okay, Guys, I want to host for 1-3 months, Actually I want to see if it works of not. If it is, I will extend my plan. Can you suggest me some host as per my needs ?

Top Bottom