Best Email Service

The Best Email Service is....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
gmail seems to be really quick & stable than others...sometimes windows live tends to get really really slow...

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
So GMail is the winner here and omg no one uses Zapak..btw these days i see too much of in.com advertisements,but I used it;they provide bad service

vamsi360

Always confused
LIVE Hotmail.....surely rocks!

I use Windows Live Essentials with WINDOWS Live Services and I found them doing really excellent excellent work.
Live Messenger is used by my family to communicate on windows systems with others in US. The video clarity is simply superb so is the voice communication. Better than Yahoo Messenger.
All services are good and is a must try.

I think finally Microsoft are to gain from their internet services...

I also expect KUMO to give a big fight to google search engine and the new browser from MS that succeeds IE8 should be in par with Firefox and Opera.

Good times for Microsoft ahead in Internet field. Finally they have realized from their mistakes but i think they unnecessarily wasted the time these many years.......

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Windows Live Mail here for my first preference. I agree with vamsi360; The Windows Live Services are getting very, very good......and the best thing about my experience with Windows Live Mail is the surprisingly low amount of spam I get on it compared to Yahoo or GMail. I would take Lycos Mail (*mail.lycos.com) as my second priority; it doesn't offer a lot in the way of services but is unintrusive, relatively spam free and gets the job done pretty well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom