Best dual sim smartphone under 25k now!

Quick suggestions required for dual sim smartphone durable and usable for long term say 2-4yrs.Am not one of those who keep changing their phones or other gadgets every now and then say(6m,12m,18m,24m) or so.

1. Budget?
15k to 25k
2. Display type and size?
HD or FHD,5 inch and above
3. Dual sim?
Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Samsung, HTC etc.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Front and rear both with flash
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
3G/wifi/4g if available
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Business as well as personal use so all purpose use not heavy gaming though
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Samsung galaxy grand 2,HTC Desire 820
10. Any other info that you want to share
Will buy from local stores in Mumbai as I personally don't believe in buying expensive gadgets through online market where there's still so much uncertainty which albeit depends upon seller to seller.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 to Desire 820 Dual, perfect dual sim phone for the budget. Samdung grand 2 is utter crap compared to it.

You can buy from flipkart just check the seller is WS Retail or from amazon where it shows Fulfilled By Amazon without worrying.

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Actually i'm in the same boat as yours and got no better option than HTC 820, but is the display good enough for that money?
For 17k, I can get even better FHD display @441 ppi and 3100 (vs2600mAH) battery for Hauwei Honor 6.. what makes it choose HTC over this?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Actually i'm in the same boat as yours and got no better option than HTC 820, but is the display good enough for that money?
For 17k, I can get even better FHD display @441 ppi and 3100 (vs2600mAH) battery for Hauwei Honor 6.. what makes it choose HTC over this?

Honor 6 lacks dev support on xda because of 32 bit Kirin SoC while Desire 820 could have better dev support because of the 64 bit SD615. Also a 720p screen is less power hungry compared to 1080p screen.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Honor 6 lacks dev support on xda because of 32 bit Kirin SoC while Desire 820 could have better dev support because of the 64 bit SD615. Also a 720p screen is less power hungry compared to 1080p screen.

and the build quality and finish is also not as good as Desire 820 i would like to add
also the look,feel and design of the desire 820 is amazing and it easily looks like a 40k device

$hadow

Geek in making
Desire series is a looker when it comes to build quality and can easily compete with s5 in terms of build quality.

Top Bottom