Best Deal for Macbook Pro MD313?

ParryD

Broken In
Hi,

I am looking forward to buy Apple Macbook Pro MD313 (MRP 69,900/-).

Can anybody assist/ advice for the best deal?

OP
P

ParryD

Broken In
check on ebay.in. macs there are cheap compared to local stores

You can get it from ebay for around 58.5k only, I got mine from the same seller for 60k

Thanks samudragupta & aroraanant for your reply.

I know there was this deal till Wednesday 13-06-12 8:00AM, but the seller ran out stock & closed it on Tuesday. :cry:

Now looking around with stores & premium resellers, am not able to get that price.

@aroraanant: Whats your take on the Model MD313? Kindly update with your reviews.

aroraanant

Explorer
The display and the touch of macbook has no comparison, the viewing angles are also very good, plus you get a backlit keyboar as well which really helps in night.The battery back up is superb.
There are few things which I don't like:
Both the USB ports are side be side, so its difficult to use 2 USB devices at a time, as width of each device don't allow you to plugin another one because there is no gap in the USB ports
Lack of USB 3.0
No HDMI and VGA port, you have to buy a convertor for that which costs around 1.5k from apple store and if you buy local ones also they cost you around 800-900 bucks.
And there is no page up and page down button which for me is required sometimes.

Anyways don't worry about the seller, he will restock the item in a day or two.

rider

as Kratos
Thanks samudragupta & aroraanant for your reply.

I know there was this deal till Wednesday 13-06-12 8:00AM, but the seller ran out stock & closed it on Tuesday. :cry:

Now looking around with stores & premium resellers, am not able to get that price.

@aroraanant: Whats your take on the Model MD313? Kindly update with your reviews.

It's good for you bro, don't be sad.. coz apple just refreshed new macbook pro lineup with ivy brigdge core i5-3210M and Intel HD 4000 GPU which 2x faster than previous (it is as powerful as nvidia GT 525M) at the same price :razz:
Wait for sometime and get the new model.

Last edited:
OP
P

ParryD

Broken In
Anyways don't worry about the seller, he will restock the item in a day or two.

Had a word with him, no chances re-stocking as Apple has introduced new models.

Just had a chance to see HP Envy 4 series - Ultrabooks. Look tempting for the price 50-55k. With 3 USB Ports - 2 of 3.0 & 1 of 2.0, HDMI Port, Backlit Keyboard, Additional 32GB SSD apart from main 500GB Main HDD.

It's good for you bro, don't be sad.. coz apple just refreshed new macbook pro lineup with ivy brigdge core i5-3210M and Intel HD 4000 GPU which 2x faster than previous (it is as powerful as nvidia GT 525M) at the same price :razz:
Wait for sometime and get the new model.

Nope Buddy .... the MRP of new line up of Macbook Pro 13 jumps to 81,900/- from 69,900/- of the previous 2011 with hardly any changes apart from the processor.

rider

as Kratos

Just had a chance to see HP Envy 4 series - Ultrabooks. Look tempting for the price 50-55k. With 3 USB Ports - 2 of 3.0 & 1 of 2.0, HDMI Port, Backlit Keyboard, Additional 32GB SSD apart from main 500GB Main HDD.

Nope Buddy .... the MRP of new line up of Macbook Pro 13 jumps to 81,900/- from 69,900/- of the previous 2011 with hardly any changes apart from the processor.

Oh! god why? They increased the price to that much!! :shock:
Show me link!!

aroraanant

Explorer
I don't think so, it was selling like hell.
Hopefully he will re-stock it.
Just recheck it in a few days

rider

as Kratos
@aroraanant
What happened bro, apple macbook pro 13 base model is always priced 69,900 INR MRP after refreshing, what happened to 3rd gen core-i5 model? who said apple raised price that much, give me link? Though it is $1199 in apple.com like 2nd gen core-i5 MD313?

Last edited:
OP
P

ParryD

Broken In
@rider: Buddy, I wrote the about the new MRP for Macbook Pro 13'. I have confirmed this from Apple Premium Reseller & Apple Customer Support - Sales Enquires @ 1800 425 4646.

Anyways, that's all history for me now.

Have Macbook Pro MD313 already in hand - bought yesterday. :)

rider

as Kratos
@rider: Buddy, I wrote the about the new MRP for Macbook Pro 13'. I have confirmed this from Apple Premium Reseller & Apple Customer Support - Sales Enquires @ 1800 425 4646.

Anyways, that's all history for me now.

Have Macbook Pro MD313 already in hand - bought yesterday. :)

Congrats for the new laptop! :-D How much it costed overall?

aroraanant

Explorer
Congrats bro...I hope you must be in love with it.
BTW for how much did it cost you?

Yes its totally worth it man.
BTW what accessories you got???

OP
P

ParryD

Broken In
Congrats bro...I hope you must be in love with it.
BTW for how much did it cost you?

Yes its totally worth it man.
BTW what accessories you got???

Thanks aroraanant. :)
Will get back to you maybe through PM on installing necessary softwares, MsOffice & so on.

The Premium Reseller has also offered 5% discount on next Apple purchase & 1 year support.

Accessories: Capdase Leather Pouch, JBL External Speakers, Belkin USB Hub, iPhone 4S Car Charger, iPhone Capdase Dock+Silicon Case+Leather Pouch.

They were insisting to buy Apple Accessories but hardly to add 2 of them within this range of 6.5k.

Top Bottom