Bad Piggies
Dead Trigger
Angry Birds Space

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Yoo Ninja
Cut The Rope
Pool Master

And on cousin's iPad: Getaway, temple run.

ajai5777

Youngling
I thought racing games in touch screens are a joke. I had tried raging thunder, gt racing etc and was never impressed. But NFS MW is a different story. Amazing graphics and gameplay! Best racing game any day.

.jRay.

Youngling
My favourites

Subway surfers, angry birds star wars,
Mc3, NFS hp ( better than mw),asphalt 6, FIFA 12, pes 12, rf12, irunner, xplane etc

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Hi guys first of all a very happy new year to all of u.Now get to the point did any one check out the crazy fist 2,it is a hell of a game :-D u forget the temple run ,Disney temple run bcse it offers more fun :p.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
I must say that temple run 2 makers make a great job, Now the graphics is really great plus they add rail rush game-play in it , it offers more fun and one more thing they do is they add save me option in which u have to spend one green diamond so u will make more score . really this time imangi studios done a great job & yes the battery consumption while playing this game is far better ,it sucks very low battery i feel that if any body play that game he also feel that so in my opinion everybody play this game once :cool: