Best Android for 10K

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
wait for some time.i will post pics(& small video samples if connection allows) of ZF2 laser in room conditions later in the day.

edit:here are the pics,taken with & without flash inside a room with 60w bulb as light source.pc screen is 32" led tv.in images with flash you can see darker shadows & glare on screen at top.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
*imgur.com/jo6f45J
*imgur.com/vSZSrUy
*imgur.com/vdzEfkP

I bought this phone after doing a lot of research & some good help from members [MENTION=32490]krishnandu.sarkar[/MENTION] & [MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] as my main usage is also camera.as far as indoor conditions are concerned i don't think one can get a better camera than ZF2 laser though you may want to change some settings(asus has lots of them).for now i have turned off the flash & can still record good quality video of movie songs playing on HD DTH channels in night with light off.

Hi..
Can you please help me out by testing a feature in ZF2 laser? I intend to buy this fon but have a major doubt which i want to get cleared. A year ago, I had Asus Zenfone 5 which had the feature of automatic call recording. But, it had a major flaw. It used to record the calls in the phone memory. Now, Suppose, i am copying the recordings of date 20th October to the memory card on 5th november, so those recordings of 20th October would automatically get changed to 5th November (the date when you copy to memory card).. I simply couldn't understand the issue. Contacted the company also, they replied - we don't have any solution to this.. Weird waa the system as well as reply..
So, now I wish to know whether ZF2 also has inbuilt automatic call recording feature? If it has, then does it have the same problem of automatic name change as per the date you are copying on? (as mentioned above).
Request you to pls clear my these 2 doubts..

You may not find this reply appropriate as per the thread or section but I just thought that my queries are related to the mobile being discussed in this thread, so i should put up the queries here only..

Thanks!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It has automatic call recording(for all nos. as well as custom list).i don't have a sd card but when connected to pc via usb i can copy paste the recorded call files just fine.

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
It has automatic call recording(for all nos. as well as custom list).i don't have a sd card but when connected to pc via usb i can copy paste the recorded call files just fine.

Thanks a lot for the reply!
Can you please tell me one more thing that is there any setting to change the default saving location of the recorded calls? I mean is there an option to directly save the recordings in the memory card?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in the sound recorder settings there is an option of location of recordings(it only shows internal storage for me as there is no sd card).i am guessing if there is a sd card then location can be set to that & any call recording will be saved there(assuming call recording feature uses this same sound recorder tool).