Best 32 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card?

sharang.d

Youngling
Looking forward to buying one for an Android phone.
Is a class 10 even supported?

Which company should I go for?
Should be reasonably priced. (Around 1.5k I guess?)

sushovan

In the zone
Looking forward to buying one for an Android phone.
Is a class 10 even supported?

Which company should I go for?
Should be reasonably priced. (Around 1.5k I guess?)

Ofcourse Its supported. I have used This Card for 10+ months on HTC explorer and Huawei U8800 without any problems. Its one of the best 16 GB class 10 card, but I have never seen its 32 GB variant. (maybe it doesnt exist)

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Class 10 is supported. I haven't tried many manufacturers but, as a rule of thumb Sandisk, Transcend and Kingston are a safe bet and they haven't yet failed me so they are reliable. Though someone might have had a better experience than me. I've never tried a Strontium.

I'd suggest a Sandisk or a Transcend.
SanDisk Memory Card Mobile Ultra 32 GB Class 10
Transcend Memory Card 32 GB Class 10 Micro SD

...but I have never seen its 32 GB variant. (maybe it doesnt exist)

It surely does exist. You must have checked at an older time

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
@all
SanDisk Memory Card Mobile Ultra 32 GB Class 10 - SanDisk: Flipkart.com
I looked at this card before opening the thread but just look at the line of bad reviews on the first page itself.. and then I read somewhere that SanDisk has no Service centers in India?

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
Thanks a lot guys. I'll mostly buy from Ebay only because of their awesome coupons!
Anyway, I still have a few weeks to buy it. Read a lot all over the internet and there's no clear winner between Sandisk and Transcend. I'll just decide when I actually buy it.

In the mean time if anyone has any more suggestions/ideas please post. :)

moniker

Broken In
What phone do you have? Buy those ultra cards only if you know that your phone supports it. The phone must be UHS enabled to completely take advantage of the speeds those cards offer.

@all
SanDisk Memory Card Mobile Ultra 32 GB Class 10 - SanDisk: Flipkart.com
I looked at this card before opening the thread but just look at the line of bad reviews on the first page itself.. and then I read somewhere that SanDisk has no Service centers in India?
Sandisk's UHS cards have problematic issues with Samsung devices.. dunno whom to blame, Samsung or Sandisk.. the bad reviews given there are from Samsung owners...

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
What phone do you have? Buy those ultra cards only if you know that your phone supports it. The phone must be UHS enabled to completely take advantage of the speeds those cards offer.
Gonna buy Xperia L and the Card together.
Will the card be a good buy?

Sandisk's UHS cards have problematic issues with Samsung devices.. dunno whom to blame, Samsung or Sandisk.. the bad reviews given there are from Samsung owners...
Yeah I read this too... but I don't think I'd be changing devices any time soon :)

Will probably buy the card tomorrow!

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
^Thanks

Can anyone tell me if the Class 10 benefits can be taken advantage of fully by an android phone?
I've ordered the Sony Xperia L!

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
Bought Sandisk 32 GB Class 10 and it's working perfectly with my Sony Xperia L so far. Thanks for all your inputs :)

Thread may be closed now. PM me for anything else!

Top Bottom