Beatles remastered and Rock Band'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
For the next several weeks, expect a sizeable portion of the world to have Beatles songs stuck in their heads.

Today the Beatles hits the music stores again with all 13 of their UK studio albums tweaked, cleaned up, and digitally remastered the way the initial Beatles CD releases in 1987 never were for sparkling sounds, enhanced clarity and a bit more punch. Each CD includes the original album cover artwork and liner notes, some extra notes, and a 3-minute mini-documentary on the album.

Please Please Me, With The Beatles, A Hard Day's Night, Beatles For Sale, Help!, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Magical Mystery Tour, The Beatles (The White Album), Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road, Let It Be, and the compilation Past Masters, are all available individually ($18.98 for singles, $24.98 for double albums) or in The Beatles Stereo Boxed Set ($259.98).

Read the full story here:
*blogs.news-journalonline.com/247/2009/09/beatles-remastered-and-rock-ba.html

The Game Trailer:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBDOolcs9g

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I don't think I have heard anything that sounds better than the latest beatles remastered CDs,they sound heavenly.amazing mastering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom