Battlefield 4

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
he jumped out from a jet to snipe a helicopter pilot and got back into the jet.
#JUSTCHUCKNORRISTHINGS

aah.. thanks didnt realise that :p

i mean, HOW??

Started playing Battlefield 4. I must say that the single player campaign was pretty ****.

Played a round of multiplayer yesterday and god the maps are huge.

I played that map called Shanghai I think, where you can drop the whole building with the C capture point.

SP pfffff..

i bought it for MP only.. :D

You got the premium?

yea yea yea

No :(

Giff me plz.

I also noticed that a lot of servers have DLC packs and I couldn't join those servers even if they were playing maps that I had.

it would be better if we could actually join those servers and play the maps that we have. the server would have a system [kind of auto admin on the BattleLog] which would kick the player when maps that the player does not have, start.

too bad it aint there.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
No :(

Giff me plz.

I also noticed that a lot of servers have DLC packs and I couldn't join those servers even if they were playing maps that I had.

My setup got deleted. Have to download everything now. Could only salvage Battlefield 3.

Battefield 3 maps are a lot better. That strategic destruction is more of a gimmick in BF4.
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]
I can't enjoy either because I get pings >150ms

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My setup got deleted. Have to download everything now. Could only salvage Battlefield 3.

Battefield 3 maps are a lot better. That strategic destruction is more of a gimmick in BF4.
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]
I can't enjoy either because I get pings >150ms

admin abuse is the reason i'm not playing BF4. they just use scripts to switch better players to their side "Reason Balance" :/ .

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
admin abuse is the reason i'm not playing BF4. they just use scripts to switch better players to their side "Reason Balance" :/ .

But that would really depend on the server with those admins. Its not necessary that every admin is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

BF4 UI is so confusing. Changing loadout in game is so frustrating.

Hrishi

I too started playing bf4. Must say , it feels kind of awkward and confusing , coming from bf3.
The Maps are damn huge , and too much color and shine.
Dipped down brightness and stuff to actually see the enemies on the map.
I somehow find bf3 more fun and easier than BF4. ( BF4 looks more like eye candy and more guns , stuff ....rather than convenient gameplay....).....
Or maybe I am just being a big time noob.

Plus , I feel bf3 still looks better on lowest gfx setting than BF4.
BF4 at 768p ,( all low )looks horrible. Can barely spot/see anyone on the map. I saw some YouTube vids and looks like I have to push early for the gaming rig.

icebags

Technomancer
do you play online too??

yes, once in a while, mostly inside operation locker, spamming bullets. or sometimes tanking or tank busting at rogue transmission.

<< old noob player, don't have much patience to run through map to find enemies. :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yes, once in a while, mostly inside operation locker, spamming bullets. or sometimes tanking or tank busting at rogue transmission.

<< old noob player, don't have much patience to run through map to find enemies. :D
What about BF3?

Hrishi

Most pro BF players find BF3 more interesting somehow. Any ideas ? Or this claim is not as true as most people report. ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Most pro BF players find BF3 more interesting somehow. Any ideas ? Or this claim is not as true as most people report. ?

I like BF3 more than BF4, the experience is more stable. Also I love Kharg Island. BF4 maps a good too, but not as entertaining as BF3.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I just like Nosehair canals. Everything in universe is trivial compared to that.

Top Bottom