Battlefield 4 Discussion

IndianRambo

In the zone
I got an error during checkout. My order is marked as cancelled. They gave an error msg saying to wait 4 hrs before making another purchase. Should I try to buy again or not?
I'm a sad panda :/

Same happen to me what to do

chris

In the zone
Same happen to me what to do

You may need to try with another account.

If anyone ready to pay, i can purchase one more bf4 from my account, that won't give you the $5 discount on next purchase as it is only one per account.

IndianRambo

In the zone
i got a message saying "Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected" wait for 4 hours. it didnt ask my ccv number while entering debit card details.

chris

In the zone
Bought it from Origin US using vpn.. $20..

Nice, hope we get $5 credit from amazon, then it is same price + $2.22 for poor US government.

My last game purchase one month back from amazon, they don't charge me TAX. At the time i used different US address. Everyone pay tax this time or i need to change address to old one ? Previous address was from Florida, this time i used my own New York address from shopabroadonline.com

EDIT:

Need to find a state with no amazon distribution centers to avoid paying sales tax.

*wlrn.org/post/new-amazon-centers-will-add-sales-tax-florida-purchases

I think Florida still don't have to pay tax as fulfillment center still in construction. My last purchase from amazon on 8 Sep 2013

Subtotal of Items: $13.99
------
Total before Tax: $13.99
Sales Tax: $0.00

No Sales Tax.

Last edited:

digit1191

In the zone
Can anyone please burn their BF4 backup in DVDs and courier it to me? I will reimburse the charges. Very hard to download 25 GB :D (If anyone is willing to, please PM me. I will give u the address :))

Nice, hope we get $5 credit from amazon, then it is same price + $2.22 for poor US government.

My last game purchase one month back from amazon, they don't charge me TAX. At the time i used different US address. Everyone pay tax this time or i need to change address to old one ? Previous address was from Florida, this time i used my own New York address from shopabroadonline.com

EDIT:

Need to find a state with no amazon distribution centers to avoid paying sales tax.

*wlrn.org/post/new-amazon-centers-will-add-sales-tax-florida-purchases

I think Florida still don't have to pay tax as fulfillment center still in construction. My last purchase from amazon on 8 Sep 2013

No Sales Tax.

No tax for Illinois. I use IL address to buy from Amazon

chris

In the zone
Can anyone please burn their BF4 backup in DVDs and courier it to me? I will reimburse the charges. Very hard to download 25 GB :D (If anyone is willing to, please PM me. I will give u the address :)

Me tooooooooooooooo. Can sent pen drive if needed.

No tax for Illinois. I use IL address to buy from Amazon

Thanks, will try next time if they have some good deal. AC4 BF or BF4 premium cheap :)

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
@nikku bought it for me for 21$ from origin us :cool: thanks a lot @nikku :thumbup::D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
EDIT:

New Amazon Centers Will Add Sales Tax To Florida Purchases | WLRN

No Sales Tax.

I use Apple Inc Headquarter's address as billing address. No sale tax in Cali

abhidev

Human Spambot
You need a credit card with a us address... do you have a PayPal account?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Create it ASAP... You can buy using PayPal too... you just have to add a US address while purchasing from origin us...n PM @nikku_hot for the 10$ promotional code