Battlefield 4 Discussion

digit1191

In the zone
I think it'll be available at 1.30pm today. Just refresh your games list and you will find it there.

abhidev

Human Spambot
since BF4 beta has already started...will BF3 servers be now empty???

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
yes lot of people are there in bf3 still , and many have come back from bf4 beta to bf3 multi saying that it is not better than Bf3

cyborg47

Technomancer
Does the game work on my config, except with a different graphics card, 8600gt?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
may be at low in an ultra low res of something like 640x480 , considering bf3 was hard to run with 8600gt so BF4 will be more harder and as it is a beta the performance would be more uneven .

digit1191

In the zone
I usually play in German servers. 250 ping.

Resolution : 1600x900
Settings : High.

I'm talking about BF3

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys i still can't see BF4 beta in My Games in Origin.When will we get to download the Open Beta ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BF4 is just fine, it not too different from BF3 as per mechanics, but differs how one plays as squad. weapons are different. but attachments are a issue with Battlepacks. Levolution is actually good, i'm not talking about the skyscraper. there are numerous "micro levolution" in game. like alarms and metal detectors, these have saved me number of times. also the foot steps.. man .. its detailed. I could determine where a guy ran and hid just by listening to the foot steps.. vehicle round reloads is a good change. all said.. price tag is too high.. I might not get the game at release at all.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
BF4 is just fine, it not too different from BF3 as per mechanics, but differs how one plays as squad. weapons are different. but attachments are a issue with Battlepacks. Levolution is actually good, i'm not talking about the skyscraper. there are numerous "micro levolution" in game. like alarms and metal detectors, these have saved me number of times. also the foot steps.. man .. its detailed. I could determine where a guy ran and hid just by listening to the foot steps.. vehicle round reloads is a good change. all said.. price tag is too high.. I might not get the game at release at all.
Do you think BF3 Premium edition is worth buying for 1500rs for PC ? Because FK was once selling BF3 standard edition for 799rs so should i wait for price drop of buy the Premium edition.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Do you think BF3 Premium edition is worth buying for 1500rs for PC ? Because FK was once selling BF3 standard edition for 799rs so should i wait for price drop of buy the Premium edition.

It is, I'd buy it right away, if I were you.

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In
guys the site says ''PC: 1 AM PDT/9 AM UTC '' its already 2.20pm now
am i missing some information inorder to access it?
i havent pre ordered anything nor i'm a premium member

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
guys the site says ''PC: 1 AM PDT/9 AM UTC '' its already 2.20pm now
am i missing some information inorder to access it?
i havent pre ordered anything nor i'm a premium member

The Battlefield team is hard at work getting the Open Beta live. The beta will be rolling out worldwide over the course of the day..

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Buy Premium when there is a discount, also same for the base game.