Battlefield 4 Discussion

icebags

Technomancer
BF4 E3 wepong damage model is lower than BF3. Pistols do more damage than assault riffles/carbines and snipers do 1 hit @ close range.

ADS accuracy seq:
bolt > marksman riffle > assault riffle > carbine,lmgs > pdw, pistols :eek:

BF4 Alpha Weapon Stats - Battlefield 4 - Symthic Forum

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Okay that's just retarded. There are tons of videos on youtube that captured way more awesome moments, and they don't make a bloody fuss about it.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
wow just wow , totally awesome , day 1 buy for me . only disapointment is that they have already announced premium maps before the game launch , but i guess that was expected .

@rcuber - what about u?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Will pre-order next month also will buy Premium. that will keep me going for another two years :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
i always complain about the naval battle in BF3 , it actually doesn't exist . People just use boats to transport from the base to the land . Always wanted one or two map to focus more on naval gameplay , wake island was closest but still it was not that good . Happy to see the trailer full of naval battle .

[youtube]CZQi4jOF3bw[/youtube]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy shyt! That Paracel Storm trailer made me have all kinds of excitements. So much so for boycotting. EA sure does know how to extract money. And my money is extracted.

Sorry, guys. EA won (for me).

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Metro, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman and Firestorm(not %100 sure) are coming back in second assault DLC. footage were seen in the above videos. The new features shown as a part of Levolution is fantastic. car alarms, metal detectors, cutting off power to a room, awesome.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Holy shyt! That Paracel Storm trailer made me have all kinds of excitements. So much so for boycotting. EA sure does know how to extract money. And my money is extracted.

Sorry, guys. EA won (for me).

you are not alone my friend . Btw , beta coming in 1st week of october , conquest mode on seige of shangai map . Waiting for more tropical maps to be revealed.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Second Assault maps
Op Firestorm
*i.imgur.com/JzfttGYh.png

Metro
*i.imgur.com/augiIlVh.jpg

Gulf of Oman
*i.imgur.com/BXVzja0h.jpg

Caspian Border
*i.imgur.com/Kq9ST8Fh.jpg

Other Images

*i.imgur.com/GwLY86Z.jpg

*i.imgur.com/26elL1Bh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Y6hQju2h.jpg

*i.imgur.com/bWlu5Dth.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KvFsCjbh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Jh48ASCh.jpg

*pbs.twimg.com/media/BSH6KM-CAAARHUP.png:large

BTW Premium is 3K

cyborg47

Technomancer
Am I the only one who thinks the game looks significantly improved, I kinda brushed off the game as 'same old game with new engine' the way it is with the cod games including ghosts. But BF4 definitely shows a lot of improvement, the humans model size for example, the proportions look more real this time.

BTW Premium is 3K

Where? Flipkart and nextworld have the stock version at 3.4k :|

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Premium is a service, not the main game, BF4 and Premium will be 6.5K total :p *www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium

EA BF4 Press conference..