Battlefield 4 Discussion

digit1191

In the zone
I'm playing at 900p in High Settings. 900p because when I'm playing these competitive FPS games, I don't like my HUD to my too small and spread out. 900p suits me better:)

rayfire

Journeyman
Hey guys can i play bf4 multiplayer without China rising dlc?
like if i purchase BF4 only for 2799 and later buy the premium

rayfire

Journeyman
@abhidev thx for ur reply
just one last question should i wait for christmas sale or just buy now?
and add me origin id rayf1r3

abhidev

Human Spambot
@abhidev thx for ur reply
just one last question should i wait for christmas sale or just buy now?
and add me origin id rayf1r3

Since you're gonna buy premium too... I think you should wait for the Christmas sale... you might get a good deal :D

PS: I don't know if Christmas sales happen for games... pls confirm

i wont be able to play on servers with china rising maps rite?and no access to new weapons

yes just confirmed...the servers will show up in the list irrespective of whether you have that map or not..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
My SP campaign freezes right at the first cutscene. It plays are the intro titles and it gets freezed up sometimes at when the soldier turns on the light and sometimes at when the stuck-guy gives me the gun.

Any clue on how to resolve this?

EDIT: Did they just agree for a refund?!

*i.imgur.com/nySX4H0.jpg?1

chris

In the zone
My SP campaign freezes right at the first cutscene. It plays are the intro titles and it gets freezed up sometimes at when the soldier turns on the light and sometimes at when the stuck-guy gives me the gun.

I have no such problem. Loading take time after each mission or cut scene.

Don't they asked you to reinstall punkbuster ? I had problem with bf4 activation, they asked me to reinstall punkbuster wasting my time.

EA support is from india ? I too got staff with indian name.

icebags

Technomancer
^yah they have indian support. i once contacted them in the night in their intl site, some foreign support picked up the chat and asked me to contact during indian office time - ironically which is same to my office time.

sux.

same happened with intel support. :/

rayfire

Journeyman
Hey Guys will purchase BF4 today for 1999.It will take forever for me to download with the stupid bsnl connection, so if someone stays in bangalore can get a backup ? Thank you

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Completed.

SP is short only 7 levels.
story is boring and gameplay is average.
Graphics is superb
Good job, I wasnt able to play after first level as I got too engaged in multiplayer. I wanted to play the SP from this game specially after BF3 as i dint even open single player campain for BF3 till date.
Looks like I might not complete it at all :p

digit1191

In the zone
Good job, I wasnt able to play after first level as I got too engaged in multiplayer. I wanted to play the SP from this game specially after BF3 as i dint even open single player campain for BF3 till date.
Looks like I might not complete it at all :p

I also dint launch BF4 campaign even once till now :-D

Top Bottom