Battlefield 4 Discussion

rock2702

Padawan
Guys, should I pre-order the digital deluxe edition from origin to get early access to beta or should I try the open beta first and then order the game? Is the game worth the money?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys, should I pre-order the digital deluxe edition from origin to get early access to beta or should I try the open beta first and then order the game? Is the game worth the money?

you get only three days extra when preordering the game.. try out the open beta.. if you like it then buy it..

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Omg 6 gigs for only beta? Loll

*img543.imageshack.us/img543/1915/5n3f.jpg

stated as 6 gigs of hard disk space.. not sure if its also the download size.

*www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1n9ogn/bf_4_beta_to_take_6_gb_of_space/

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Is it possible to pause the download and resume the next day like in torrents ? Because 6 gb is too big to download at one time for me.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Download size is 5,646.51 MB
*i.imgur.com/Yetuwto.jpg

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Downloading beta now , if you are non-premium member , and you want to download now , then you can still download the files from other source .
Edit - Pre-load is now available for everyone that did not see the BF4 Exclusive Beta in their Origin “My Games” Library. You’ll be in the squads that are first to fight on Oct. 1st.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Will the downloads be same for beta and original? I mean do I have to download from fresh when the game released? or it will add the data on top of the beta? My banwidth 10 GB/month :facepalm:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Will the downloads be same for beta and original? I mean do I have to download from fresh when the game released? or it will add the data on top of the beta? My banwidth 10 GB/month :facepalm:

Beta and final release is totally different. you will have to download new files when the game comes out.

Top Bottom