Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

I played for the first time today and it was just fantastic!! Reached rank 4 :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Did you play with the others from here ?

I remember one round.. this one I got D/C in the middle.. :(

For the first time.. all the TDF players were on the same team :D (total 8, active 7) .. but we LOST :| :evil:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX

I havn't been very ctive on the forum lately so didn't know about this thread. Charan already added me ' DK-xxx- '. I think we should compile a list of low latency servers here since most people can't seem to find low latency ones.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I havn't been very ctive on the forum lately so didn't know about this thread. Charan already added me ' DK-xxx- '. I think we should compile a list of low latency servers here since most people can't seem to find low latency ones.
+1 ,

we are facing multiple issues..

like Airtel guys get very low pings to asian servers (except some Japanese servers) where as BSNL guys get very high pings to the same servers..

also it looks like European servers with 200+ ping is the most stable ones for us as many users get similar pings..

ill open a Draft thread and lets add all our servers/pings in that .. once done I will update this thread with those details..

EDIT: Done [DRAFT] Battlefield 3 Low Latency Servers List

Please reply in that thread with your fav servers.. :)

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

The only servers both airtel and BSNL guys are getting low pings to is the South Asian ones.Sometimes BSNL changes routing which increases the pings to SA.In that case tough luck.No point of everyone playing on 200 ping servers to find a middle ground.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I get 150-180 pings in European servers.

kapilove77

Padawan

Guyz i have some questions before i buy my 1st original Game.

1. I have 1 mbps connection will it be enough?
2. Which version should i buy standard or limited or something else? (Whats the difference)
3. Should i buy online(If yes which site?) or ask local for the game?

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX

You will only get the standard edition now for the PC. For consoles, get the limited edition, it includes Back to Karkand DLC and a few free weapons. Get it from flipkart, its a lot cheaper than local vendors there.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!

2. Which version should i buy standard or limited or something else? (Whats the difference)

1. More than enough. Pings don't depend on connection speed. It simply means the time taken for one packet to depart, arrive and again depart to you from the server. Check your ping at PingTest.net and post here.

2. If you get the Limited Edition, buy it ASAP. It contains Back to Karkand DLC without any extra charge, else if you buy standard, then you have to buy B2K for 700 rupees extra.

3. If you are open to buy online, then it's great. You will definitely save some bucks, else Local will do.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX

Yep i remember them . there were 2 by esportz india or something i think.

Last edited:

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]

Is it worth buying for MP ? Except Urban Terror i haven't played any FPS Multiplayer !

Krishna

Broken In

U must Buy from Flipkart and U wont Get Limited Edition now coz i searched for it alot but it was'nt there..!!

the problem is only 7-8 TDF members are online and they are not enough to experience BF3..
There should be a minimum of 10-12 Players so that we can either play from a single team or can compete each other..
Guys y dont we plan to play together each sunday?
Lets fix a time for doing so..!!

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming

I may not have scored the highest but the K/D was definitely worth it :wink:
41 kills, 9 deaths
*i48.tinypic.com/spb4g0.jpg

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

BTW Guys.. this weekend is Double XP.. so squad up and PTFO.. ;)

PC BF3 Players - Thank you for your patience! We will be hosting a new Double XP event for PC Battlefield 3 players the weekend of the 26th and 27th.

Wage all-out-war and earn 2x XP! At the conclusion of each match the bonus XP will be reflected as "Additional Points". Double XP will be accrued across all ranked servers and matches.

BF3 PC Double XP Weekend!

SunE

Professional Newbie

@Kapilove77
1. As long as it's from a good ISP(like Reliance,Airtel,BSNL,etc.) it should be enough. I have a 500kbps Reliance connection and I play totally lag free.
2. If you get the limited edition then go for that. If you don't guess which one you gotta get?? :p
3. Yeah if you wanna get the Standard Edition then Rs.1045 at flipkart is a killer deal. I myself got the same.

@Krishna
+1. How about Saturday late nights though instead of Sundays 'coz most people generally wake up late and go out in the evening right?

@ALL
What is your favorite mode? I really liked TDM and the one where you have to blow up the MCOM stations(pardon me for forgetting the name, I'm literally a newb :p)