Battlefield 3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Nah.. the best Rush map has got to be Kharg Island.. The beach landing scene reminds me of Saving Private Ryan..

And the worst is making entry using amtrac in Noshar canals :lol:

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming

this video is definitely a must watch
[youtube]XVjIcSSTyrI[/youtube]

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

this video is definitely a must watch
[youtube]XVjIcSSTyrI[/youtube]

is it normal to get goose bumps while watching this video? :D

@sync_nine: please post videos like this one in the Battlefield 3 Discussion Thread , This thread is purely dedicated to MP :)

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!

Guys, I am thinking of organizing a BF3 tournament, there is no problem. We have 10+2 PCs, all pre installed with Battlefield 3, including mine, and my friend's. We have a great place to play.

For venue pictures you can see this - *www.facebook.com/NxGTs

The computers are high end gaming machines equiped with HD6950,HD6970, and HD7850 in various PCs. 23 inch Dell monitors.

Now the thing is, should I start promoting the tournament? What do u think will be the response we get by organizing this? How many of you might come? Please give me some positive feedback on this regard.

Morpheus

Broken In

Saw few videos of BF3 and it looks pretty interesting to me. But before ordering, I would like to know whether my internet connection can keep up with multiplayer? I have never played any multiplayer game yet as I mostly play single player RPGs. So, I got no idea about online gaming. What latency and speed are required to play BF3 multiplayer (for both 32 and 64 player matches)? I have BSNL broadband with 512kbps speed.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

This game's already dying. No more support from DICE after Armored Kill and the expansion pack after AK. With the news of BF Premium, everybody has lost faith in DICE and EA.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

The game is not even close to dying.The player base falls a bit after a few months of release in all the games.Heck,not even one post-release DLC is out yet.

Who gives a sh1t about a few dogtags and other cosmetic stuff that come with premium subscription?Can't understand gamers acting betrayed over little things!

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

This game's already dying. No more support from DICE after Armored Kill and the expansion pack after AK. With the news of BF Premium, everybody has lost faith in DICE and EA.

dying..??? im not sure.. I bought this game when it got released .. I think I missed/didn't play only about a week or two in total from that day I bought it.. (total of about 10 months)

most of the round I have played is Metro.. We recently started playing together (TDF Platoon).. and I am enjoying it.. also about 6-8 member play regularly .. you should squad up with us to know/feel the difference :)

EDIT ::: BF3 Premium info leak ..

Cross Post .. Please reply in this thread. Battlefield Premium Update!!!!

According to this sheet, a one-time-fee of $49.99/4000 Microsoft Points will net you all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs including Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath and End Game. It will be available for purchase on June 4th, 2012 across all platforms.

Included in these five expansions are 20 maps, 20 new weapons, 10+ new vehicles, 4 new game modes, 30+ Assignments and 20+ new dog tags.

The list goes on:

2 weeks early access to all future Battlefield 3 expansion packs starting with Battlefield 3: Close Quarters.
Unique in-game knife
Unique in-game dog tags
10+ unique soldier camos
Unique weapon camos
Stats reset feature
10+ unique Platoon emblem decals
Increased Platoon emblem layers
Server queue priority
Save up to five of your favorite Battlefield Reports
5+ unique Assignments
Exclusive events
Exclusive Double XP weekends
Exclusive videos
Strategy guides
Additional bonus content

Whether you already own Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand or not, you’ll definitely be saving yourself some cash with this deal and scoring some sweet content along the way. Check out the full fact sheet below and leave your thoughts in the comments!

cyborg47

Technomancer

This game's already dying. No more support from DICE after Armored Kill and the expansion pack after AK.

Is that your personal opinion or something that you made up looking at the butt-hurt fanboys' comments?
There are 3 DLC expansions yet to release, how is the game even dying? :|

With the news of BF Premium, everybody has lost faith in DICE and EA.

Seriously what is the problem with the BF premium? 10$ cheaper for any hardcore fan who would buy all the DLC expansions, whats wrong with that!?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Who gives a sh1t about a few dogtags and other cosmetic stuff that come with premium subscription?Can't understand gamers acting betrayed over little things!

This is how everything starts. Just wait a few months, you'll have to pay for playing MP. Hell, it's already in "discussion".

People I know have stopped playing this game. It's a good game.... but it's turning out to be a milking cow. No wonder "EA" was voted as the "worst company", if you knew.

Gaming industry is going to the dogs. Re-doing everything with shiny new graphics.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

can you guys take a chill pill? or move to the BF3 thread.. this thread is for MP discussions only.. :|

cyborg47

Technomancer

This is how everything starts. Just wait a few months, you'll have to pay for playing MP. Hell, it's already in "discussion".

People I know have stopped playing this game. It's a good game.... but it's turning out to be a milking cow. No wonder "EA" was voted as the "worst company", if you knew.

Gaming industry is going to the dogs. Re-doing everything with shiny new graphics.

you know what, just stop reading all that crap on the internet and start playing the game.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

:lol:

I enjoy the game and shelve it.Don't give a monkey's arse about it's publisher's reputation or nerds moaning about everything.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Saw few videos of BF3 and it looks pretty interesting to me. But before ordering, I would like to know whether my internet connection can keep up with multiplayer? I have never played any multiplayer game yet as I mostly play single player RPGs. So, I got no idea about online gaming. What latency and speed are required to play BF3 multiplayer (for both 32 and 64 player matches)? I have BSNL broadband with 512kbps speed.
ya. 512 kbps is fine. :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

'if you knew'
oh you're so smart :wink: we never knew that till you shined the wisdom on us.

dumbass raging internet nerds who don't have a clue about the banking and retail system voted EA as the worst company. EA is bad just like every other corporation but not even close to the evilness of banking and retail companies.

I don't understand what do you mean by 'milking'. I have had 450+ hours of fun in this game from the day it released in nov 2011. for a comparison, I have put equal amount of hours in TF2 from nov 2007. have not enjoyed a game this much since cs1.6. as I'm going to buy all dlc's obviously I'm going to pay for the premium service. I have also paid a lot for TF2 items. when I was a student obviously I played a lot of pirated ea and valve games. now i'm glad that I could legitimately play their quality stuff. it's not like EA is just rehashing the same ol'sh1t. If only people got a fking clue about how complex is it to develop and distribute such a huge title. I have little frustrations here and there but I do understand their (EA/DICE) limitations. they have also been responsive to the community feedback.

don't assume the raging bile-filled vocal minority on various forums to be representative of the entire player base.

btw irony of people barking about how everything has gone to the dogs is killing :lol:

p.s. if any mod could move these OT posts to the Battlefield 3 thread.

_

cyborg47

Technomancer

Well said, and I d like to add. All I spent on the limited edition was 999/- and had ton of fun since launch, and I m gonna buy the armored kill DLC as well, which would add a few more months :D

People I know have stopped playing this game.

Must be Morons, or cry babies?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Must be Morons, or cry babies?

Atleast not some blind 'shut-up and take my money' fanboys.

'if you knew'
oh you're so smart :wink: we never knew that till you shined the wisdom on us.

dumbass raging internet nerds who don't have a clue about the banking and retail system voted EA as the worst company. EA is bad just like every other corporation but not even close to the evilness of banking and retail companies.

I don't understand what do you mean by 'milking'. I have had 450+ hours of fun in this game from the day it released in nov 2011. for a comparison, I have put equal amount of hours in TF2 from nov 2007. have not enjoyed a game this much since cs1.6. as I'm going to buy all dlc's obviously I'm going to pay for the premium service. I have also paid a lot for TF2 items. when I was a student obviously I played a lot of pirated ea and valve games. now i'm glad that I could legitimately play their quality stuff. it's not like EA is just rehashing the same ol'sh1t. If only people got a fking clue about how complex is it to develop and distribute such a huge title. I have little frustrations here and there but I do understand their (EA/DICE) limitations. they have also been responsive to the community feedback.

don't assume the raging bile-filled vocal minority on various forums to be representative of the entire player base.

btw irony of people barking about how everything has gone to the dogs is killing :lol:

p.s. if any mod could move these OT posts to the Battlefield 3 thread.

_

Okay, sir. You haven't a clue. Period.

And BTW, Valve is no way near to EA. They're the good guys. And see the difference, TF2 from 2007 and BF3 from 2011 (it's already dying).

Top Bottom