Battlefield 3 discussion!

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I wonder how this will run in my rig! o_O

Can any1 confirm if I can achieve playable FPS (atleast 20) on 1366/768?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check for yourself and make a calculated guess:- ;)

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/448/bench/CPU_02.png

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Awesome Gameplay videos, its gonna be a tough competition for COD MW3 on sales part & twice the amount of blood & sweat for gamers to run such kinda games with current GTX 5series & HD 6xxx.

OT:

Do you know Deutsche ???

Ja, mein freund. A little.

May its time you let go of the processor of yours, you upgraded the GPU to 5850(from 9800GTX+??), did you upgrade the proccy as well?

Ye, I haz now Phenom II X4 955.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Check for yourself and make a calculated guess:- ;)

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/448/bench/CPU_02.png

Hmm... 2600k should have performed better :/ Where the beast (990X)? That Llano chip (A8-3850) performed real good.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like there's some weight behind AMD's claim of better performance in BF3. ;) This is the beta though.

Soumik99

Journeyman
DICE and Nvidia are playing a bit of foul-game here... not in terms of gameplay though, but look they said you will need 2xGTX 580 in SLI to run on ultra settings well. That means no 2 way crossfire combination can do the same(???),except dual GPU cards that is. It will run fine on crossfire of decent cards too(hd 6970 maybe), but dice isn't telling openly. oh the marketing.

d3p

PowerHouse
Even though its Pirated, its Sales Chart definitely gonna hit MW3, For Sure

Ain't that gut? BTW, was sind sie Herr d3p5kor? Ein Deutsche? Oder ein Inder?

Natürlich bin ich indian. Ich arbeite in Stuttgart, im namen meiner Firma.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
BF3 leaked.

DICE’s highly anticipated PC version of Battlefield 3 has appeared on torrent sites which Fudzilla staff never, ever visit.

The download is 9.96GB in size and is a fully playable version of the shooter's single player campaign.

*fudzilla.com/games/item/24503-battlefield-3-is-pirated
We’ve been criticised for reporting only console leaks of triple-A games, thus favouring the PC platform. This is not the case as today, we bring you news about a major Battlefield 3 leak. DICE’s highly anticipated PC version of Battlefield 3 has just been leaked to various torrent sites, 12 days before official release.

Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 Days Before Official Release | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

Crysis 2 was also leaked. Does that indicate something?

Soumik99

Journeyman
Even though its Pirated, its Sales Chart definitely gonna hit MW3, For Sure

Natürlich bin ich indian. Ich arbeite in Stuttgart, im namen meiner Firma.

teach me dutch. xD
Anyways, batman arkham city x360 too was leaked on torrent sites a week before its release. i wonder how pirates get the copy of games before release.

Top Bottom