Batman Arkham City GOTY Help

anaklusmos

Youngling
As the title says, I would love to buy a copy of Batman Arkham City GOTY, before I start playing Arkham origins.
But I cannot seem to find a single physical copy anywhere on any online store. Can anyone help me to buy a copy? (Preferably less than 1k)

cyborg47

Technomancer
No GOTY version for the PC, at least in most of the indian stores. Try Amazon.com

gameranand

Living to Play
As the title says, I would love to buy a copy of Batman Arkham City GOTY, before I start playing Arkham origins.
But I cannot seem to find a single physical copy anywhere on any online store. Can anyone help me to buy a copy? (Preferably less than 1k)

You missed your chance. It was on sale on Steam previous week. :|

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
GOTY version was not released here for pc . Your only option is digital purchase .

OP
A

anaklusmos

Youngling
I did see the steam sale, unfortunately my card does not support any online payment except for Indian stores :(.
That's why I was looking to buy a physical copy

OP
A

anaklusmos

Youngling
I did try entropay, doesn't accept my useless :censored: piece of plastic either

Will anyone be willing to buy a copy for me and trade it for another game key ? :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
IF you still want to buy , then check recent humble budnly . both game are available for cheap .

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I also bought AC GOTY for $4 last month but still bought the bundle anyway. maybe now we'll also try out FEAR 3 Co-Op. :D:D