Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsar_swift

Youngling
no, it wouldn't look weird and more over it will help in better air intake and fresh air, rather than stagnant air at the bottom

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hey bro plz suggest a good cabby
or my dreams will crash:cry:

it depends man. you have to check each cabinet individually for height factor (check lynx, prime, etc for quick access to cabinet height). however all CM Elite & Zebronics (except Reaper) will fit.

noo.....
its covered from top too
max height of the upper level is 40cms

u mean all the way to the top?
then it is possible
but wouldnt it look wierd?

WTF. now i must say your table way too weird. i can only suggest "take a hammer & beat the hell out of your table". your parents will buy you a new table :smile: also don't get a small cabinet just cause your table not good. custom table cost 1-1.5k. get one made acc to your requirements.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

pulsar means beside the monitor. i2 used to keep it when i have a midtower (currently using minitower. SUCKS)

Piyush

Lanaya
ok then
i'll put my cabby on the top of the table

so apart from m59,suggest some more mid tower cabby under 3.5k

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Guys i am not satisfied with the sound output of my PC. It lacks clarity and some songs play at a very low volume. VIA HD 1708S is the integrated sound card in the mobo. How can i improve the sound clarity. I just now downloaded the driver from VIA website and installed it,but of no use.
Speakers are creative 2.1 which i bought in 2005

My old P4 WINXP with Realtek Audio in powerful mode was way best than what i have now.

What are the remedies ? Do i need to go for new speakers or new sound card ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Guys i am not satisfied with the sound output of my PC. It lacks clarity and some songs play at a very low volume. VIA HD 1708S is the integrated sound card in the mobo. How can i improve the sound clarity. I just now downloaded the driver from VIA website and installed it,but of no use.
Speakers are creative 2.1 which i bought in 2005

My old P4 WINXP with Realtek Audio in powerful mode was way best than what i have now.

What are the remedies ? Do i need to go for new speakers or new sound card ?

the onboard sound you got is a very good one. chances are the drivers aren't configured well or the chip is faulty one (typical Asus style nowadays)

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

ok then
list down all 4-5 options for me plz along with the prices
it'll surely help

Reaper ---> 1.8-2k
Gamma ---> 2.2-2.4k
USP 100 ---> 3.5k (cancelled)
M59 ---> 3.8k (classic)

these are some of the highest midtower cabinets under 4k. maybe theres more but i availability will pose a bigger problem.

Piyush

Lanaya
damn....

looks like i have to settle with mATX

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

what to configure in the drivers ?
not sure about this
but just for once try to configure the graphic equalizer of WMP

Status
Not open for further replies.