Bart Pre-Installation Live Windows CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Hi ! does any one knows how one can pre-install those apps on bart-pe cd, i have used XPE-Horse power plugin with it and it works fine but it would be nice if all the apps are pre-installed into it like Linux CD's, although i know using portable softwares on the cd might work but i want installed ! please help me guys...looking forward :rolleyes:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
you need to download plugins for each software that u want to include in the cd , there are several sites which hosts plugins for bart pe
like this one
*www.hallsted.us/barts-pe-plugins-mlh/barts-pe-plugins-mlh.html

OP
Krazy Bluez

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
no, i am not talking about plugins pre-made i want to install my own, just in the case of nlite windows made deploys, the apps are preinstalled, i got this link earlier bro

reachrishikh

Broken In
Try this -
*thepiratebay.org/tor/3237226/Super_WinPE_UBCD_Pro_by_Michael_K.H_Au-Yeung_(Ultimate_boot_and
*thepiratebay.org/tor/3364856/Michael_K_H_Au-Yeung_-_Super_WinPE_UBCD_2004_Pro_-_7_OS_on_boota

(They're both the same thing, although I don't remember which of the two I downloaded.)

While it isn't the same thing that you asked for, it is instead raw power in the hands of an admin. Plus it should have most of the stuff you want to install on the PE disc already added to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom