Bank of India site hijacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ankitsagwekar

The Bank of India Web site has been hijacked by online criminals and is being used to serve up rootkits and backdoor Trojans on unpatched Windows machines.
Malware hunters at Sunbelt Software are warning that a snippet of code has been planted into the Bank of India Web site to redirect surfers to an exploit server.

:confused:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
this is bad news guys we are poor and we just got poorer by this , why would people rob the already poor and greedy india, by greedy ii mean greedy politicians

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
entrana said:
this is bad news guys we are poor and we just got poorer by this , why would people rob the already poor and greedy india, by greedy ii mean greedy politicians

Dude India is infact not poor anymore with billions coming their way now a days.But this is a real sad case clearly showing e-banking is not very secure.

planetcall

Indian by heart
^^ Why you people only look at the darker aspect of it ? I believe it is indeed very good for our online businesss because it exposes that our online banking system is not safe and this act of hacking would pave way for better security and reliability.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
planetcall said:
^^ Why you people only look at the darker aspect of it ? I believe it is indeed very good for our online businesss because it exposes that our online banking system is not safe and this act of hacking would pave way for better security and reliability.
+1

*img441.imageshack.us/img441/4135/45le6.jpg
Sorry couldnt help meself:D

PraKs

Youngling
Site was not redirecting anywhere.. False info

Exploit was plotted on main code. It was hacked by RSN ( Russian Network)

Site is clear now.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
HI guys. it is very much tough to tell that one of the famous bank's website has been hacked. We faced a similar issue last week. One of my friend's direct home loan website has been hacked and we had touch times in restoring it. Can we report this to interpol. If so please any one give guidance. We have restored the website, but still he is in fear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ya right now contact the Interpol personally....Why Spammers are getting so fools day-by-day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom