Baba Ramdev v/s Google Chrome !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, some things are very simple and here people don't seem to understand....

I'm quite sure, you guys may surely have thought of trying Google Chrome atleast once after it was launched (Now plz don't say that you didn't) but, you guys are fully aware of Yoga and Pranayama but do you guys ever try doing it??.....

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
JAI BABA RAMDEV...!!!

Some free publicity for CHROME...

Is it Bangalore..?? Can we expect techies turning...*www.wackystock.com/images/clipart/thumbnail/5185_male_hippie_meditating.jpg ..??

Jokes apart Yoga is the best way to make sure of your physical and mental fitness.
Sadly we only accept the junk (i am not talking Chrome here..k?) from WEST while the WEST accepts the best from all sides

OP
trigger

trigger

Journeyman
JAI BABA RAMDEV...!!!

Some free publicity for CHROME...

Is it Bangalore..?? Can we expect techies turning...*www.wackystock.com/images/clipart/thumbnail/5185_male_hippie_meditating.jpg ..??

=>
maybe Gurgaon..
Yup, I saw that myself and was about to post here in a couple of days......:) Unfortunately, I didn't have mobile at that time.

Gurgaon.....:D

And you guys know what, I was completely amazed when I saw it. The person who came up with the idea deserves a good applause. Atleast, I feel this. :)

karnivore

in your face..
Hmm..I don't see the humour in it honestly :\ , maybe it's just me!
Same here. Unless the target market is the tech savvy youth, this is actually not a very good ad. Many would not be able to associate Chrome to Babaji's yoga.

Edited to Add: Shoot...it is meant for tech savvy youth.

May be i should take a break now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom