Auto Restart problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayoloco

Right off the assembly line
What are possible problem for the PC that auto restart. I tried to uncheck the start up and recovery -> automatically restart but the same progress for the PC. I tried also to format the PC but after that, the same process, it automatically restart the PC.

What are other possible problem and way to fix the PC????
Many Thanks

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Check for your power supply unit.Also the restart could be due to addition of new hardware like graphics card etc.Also it could be due to software.Btw have you installed windows properly after formatting?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ayoloco said:
What are possible problem for the PC that auto restart. I tried to uncheck the start up and recovery -> automatically restart but the same progress for the PC. I tried also to format the PC but after that, the same process, it automatically restart the PC.

What are other possible problem and way to fix the PC????
Many Thanks

This could be due to overheating and RAM failure. Check the RAM and SMPS. Either of these may have malfunctioned.

OP
A

Ayoloco

Right off the assembly line
My problem with the PC is over the month now. The unit was a former external modem and we change it to internal modem thinking that there's a problem with the modem. The reason why we format the PC because of the same problem. Our installation was properly installed.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Not understood properly. When Win Starts, does it restart when you carry out some heavy processing task?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom