Audio problem in windows 7...plss help

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
hi guys,there is a problem in my pc with audio devices.i cant able to use audio devices in my windows 7.
this problem is starting when,one day i open my cabinet and clean all components,then start the pc (its running windows 7 at that time).my pc start with a surprise that "no audio devices found",it says no audio jack is plugged in.
then i format my whole hard drives and install triple boot-windows xp, vista and 7.in xp when i installed the audio driver sound works fine,also in windows vista sound works fine but again with windows 7,no audio device found.i have tried about every audio driver available for windows 7,driver installed correctly also shown in installed programes.but it says no audio device found(no audio jack is plugged in).also by those drivers sound works before now it not works.i am using windows 7 ultimate.i cant understand the problem.i dont know what to do.
plss can anyone help me.now i have forced to use 10 years old xp.i am very upset.plss do anything if you can...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What is the default output chosen as? did it get changed to SPDIF?

check in device manager too...reinstall audio drivers in windows 7 too(although it doesnt need drivers out of the box)

OP
Gaurav265

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
in device manager audio driver is listed as installed,when i try to update the driver through update option in device manager it says best driver for your hardware is already installed.and what is spdif...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Uninsall your Audio Driver using Driver Sweeper - download and Install your audio driver manually from your Audio chip manufacturer's website ( not from mobo manufacturer ) - don't use windows driver update.

shashankm

I reign hell..
funny because Win 7 doesnt requires any TP audio driver! Seems like either permissions to use the audio files are messed up, install the audio driver's latest version, note where the files are being installed. Open the main application;'s properties and see the permissions whether rightly assigned or not.
Having used Win 7 & XP both on same PC I faced this problem since long..

Top Bottom