audio codec

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
hi,

i dl a ripped version of an English DVD movie. its Xvid codec. But the volume is very low thou i have the max sound. i installed the ACE mega codec pack for selecting the filters and audio decoders.. but it contains hell lots of stuffs that i am confused. pls suggest me the best configuration for both audio and video. thanks.

/legolas

PS: any1 if known more abt ACE pack pls help me with how 2 go abt it also! :(

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
In my personal experience, DVDs usually have low volumes. That may be a reason for the low volume. Try all the available audio options to pump up the volume, i.e., the media player, main windows volume control, etc.

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
Nemesis said:
In my personal experience, DVDs usually have low volumes. That may be a reason for the low volume. Try all the available audio options to pump up the volume, i.e., the media player, main windows volume control, etc.

yes. i managed 2 download the ACE mega codec pack and use the AC3 filter that comes with it and modified the o/p to +20 dB gain.. and the audio is much higher than essential! :) thanks...

/legolas

parthbarot

In the zone
ys its AC3 filter....which is for AC3 Audio for ur ripped XVID avi.....

i m using that...u r right.
it gives problem .. after some time,volume slows down.....

i tried to see film in WMplayer 8,9,10...Audio is grt..not going slow...try MEDIA PLAYER..ok?
regards

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
or! else try VLC media player tht too is a great player ..

I think U will easily notice the volume difference with ne other player!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom