attention HIJACK_THIS experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Your HJT log appears pretty clean, no sort of infection. What's wrong really, give a description of what goes wrong when you connect to the net?

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
Its will also be better if you provide names of the processes running.

BTW,do you have a server running on the PC???

Last edited:

kl_ravi

Journeyman
Try and fix the following

O20 - Winlogon Notify: winopn32 - winopn32.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (AVP) - Unknown owner - C:\kav\kasperskyfiles\avp.exe (file missing)

You have got AVG and Kaspersky installed. Just try & uninstall both above antivirus and try to scan with NOD32 .

Remove unwanted applications & services from starting automatically to free up more resources for other applications.

anandk

Distinguished Member
logfile appears prima facie clean.

winopn32.dll could be a legit file or it could be a trojan. check on its properties. check this *www.spyany.com/files/winopn32_dll.html

run ur anti-virus and anti-spy in SAFE MODE. also use 'ccleaner' to clear up ur pc junk. i helps.

u can always copy-paste ur hijackthis ligfile in www.hijackthis.de and click on 'analyse' to get an instant automated feedback about ur status.

perhaps there is some another problem also. an ellaboration of 'behaving wierd, when online' would help.

OP
aniishvara@gmail.com
well by the 'behaves wierdly' i mean that my computere sort of does not like the net connection..when i am connected the task manager does not show the presence of any process running which seem abnormal...but the system does hang...its very slow to switch b/w the tabs { i am using opera as well as firefox } and sometimes i cannot acces the gmail , digit etc sites..
hell i cannot open even www.google.com whenever i try....i cannot even manage

start-> connect to--> { my n/w }

and when i turn off my modem { my connection plan 500 data 1 } i am able to acces

start --> connect to-->

but all this happens only sometimes and not always....thats y i said that my system behaves wierdly when i am online...

Remove unwanted applications & services from starting automatically to free up more resources for other applications.

ive done that ..

O23 - Service: Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (AVP) - Unknown owner - C:\kav\kasperskyfiles\avp.exe (file missing)

but how??

nooooooooo

ive done that ..

but how??

nooooooooo

and thers more...after i am online for something like 20 mins....i cannot move from the page i was browsing to some other page i desire { be it in the same site or in a different one..}

mozilla and IE displays a message saying that the connection with the server was reset and opera does not display anything...

Last edited:

kl_ravi

Journeyman
1) Scan your PC with hijackthis and put a tick mark to entries i have highlighted in red above.

2) Run a thorough registry analysis using registry mechanic.

3) Install NOD 32 and scan your system for any trojans & worms.

4) post your hijackthis log file after completing task 1,2,3 above...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom