ATI Radeon X2900 XTX specs and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_me

Broken In
*livedeviant.com/hardware/ati-radeon-r600-launched.html

Hey guys chk out.. thats some good info I wrote at my site about R600, i.e. X2900 XTX 1GB version. Also I put some photos of the crossfire setup of X2900XTX.

paladin4321

Right off the assembly line
It's Amazing
1GB and 2000 Mhz of GDDR4 Memory!!!!
750 Mhz GPU speed!!!

It's going to kill the 8800 series

gannu_rox

In the zone
I dun think so...

I mean d present 8800 Ultra...

It'll zoom past d X-Fire mode in Ati with its SLI setup, I bet!!!

OP
devil_me

devil_me

Broken In
well, sorry i forgot to edit my post.. it was actually 8800GTS i found in some other reviews.. but the fault is with the ATI drivers which makes x2900 go sick.
Lets see some more benches soon. Then we will decide. But its time for ATi for some good drivers to release.

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^Its not. Check any review site and you will get your answer.
XT is comparable to 8800GTS 640MB version but its no match for GTX and that too ULTRA:shock:. Today is not 1st april bro!

Check this out. I could not find any good review pages but search google and youre thru.

The reviewer used the unstable drivers of XT but even stable drivers wont stand a chance against GTX.

Last edited:

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
cyborg47 said:
that means nvidia is the best now?

Can't say who's best based on who has the fastest piece. Its all about performance/cost for buyer's budget and requirements.

But I think ATI dx10 cards wont be good for indian weather conditions. My room temperature reached 41 C day before yesterday. Playing games on high settings would definitely make it cross 100 C and that noisy fan would start and drown the in game sounds.

assasin

Banned
cyborg47 said:
that means nvidia is the best now?

u cant tell that now untill DX 10 games hit the market and we dont get some benchmarks of those DX10 games.
remember theses r DX10 cards and currently r being used to run DX9 games.

OP
devil_me

devil_me

Broken In
check the core clock speed. Thats 750MHz for Ati and only 575Mhz and 615 for ultra.. 320 stream processors for ati and only 128 for ULTRA 8800 and ati is 512bit where as NV ultra is just 384bit. By this specs we should be coming to the conclusion of who the killer is.

assasin

Banned
devil_me said:
check the core clock speed. Thats 750MHz for Ati and only 575Mhz and 615 for ultra.. 320 stream processors for ati and only 128 for ULTRA 8800 and ati is 512bit where as NV ultra is just 384bit. By this specs we should be coming to the conclusion of who the killer is.

those numbers dont really prove anything.
all that depends is the architecture of the two diff cores.
that one that has a more efficient architecture will be the winner.

OP
devil_me

devil_me

Broken In
assasin said:
those numbers dont really prove anything.
all that depends is the architecture of the two diff cores.
that one that has a more efficient architecture will be the winner.

well I agree with that. But I think we should wait for the latest drivers from ATi before we can take any conclusions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom