[Want to Buy] ASUS Strix GTX 960 2GB GDDR5

quicky008

Technomancer
Some individuals are selling off their gtx 960 gpus on olx for around 14-17k-perhaps you can try there and see if you get a decent offer.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Seriously, ask Gainward to upgrade your 750 Ti to 960 for the selling price difference.

Those Gainward Buggers are not respecting their own words. They said I need to pay the difference amount from the GTX660 to GTX960 which is 13350 to 16050=2700. But now they are not even lifting the phone when I am calling them damn buggers.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Those Gainward Buggers are not respecting their own words. They said I need to pay the difference amount from the GTX660 to GTX960 which is 13350 to 16050=2700. But now they are not even lifting the phone when I am calling them damn buggers.
Go to the rma centre and get it upgraded there.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Where did you last RMA'd it?

Kolkata, 3 months ago RMAed GTX660 but got GTX750Ti because of non availability of 660's even though I paid for GTX650Ti Boost 2GB in January,2014 for Rs.13,350.

Within a year I RMAed 2 different cards and got finally 750Ti now but they are refusing to give 960 even with difference amount which I shall pay to them.

Gainward RMA is done by these buggers:Savera

Last edited:

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Hai,

Wanted to buy any cheapest GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 GPU
Hit me with offers...

Check olx.in
You might be able to buy many gtx 960 out there. But, be very careful as its an unorganized market place. You might not be able to recover your money in case you are scammed or something goes wrong with the product. Better buy from your own locality.

Top Bottom