[Complaint] Asus k53sv Laptop - Cheap Quality + Loot in After Sales Service

sunzeal

Broken In
Company Name : ASUS

Product : Asus k53sv Laptop
Name of Distributer : Flipkart
Date of Purchase : 17th December 2011.

After waiting for years for a new laptop, i finally brought new Asus K53SV laptop from flipkart for ~48,000/-

It was shipped from Banglore to Mumbai and than from Mumbai to My house.

The laptop worked fine and suddenly when i was checking my email and in few minutes their was a black patch on my screen, i thought it was some screen problem and just touched it to check it out what it was and their developed a huge crack instantly.

*i43.tinypic.com/2e30llk.jpg]

I called the service guy and he came and said its due to Physical Damage caused by myself. I said it could be manufacturing defect too but he denied.

I told him to give me in writting : " All problems faced in laptops (similar to mine) are 100% caused due to physical damage caused by clients and is not caused during time of manufacturing" but he denied.

Today, i got call from ASUS Service Center from Charni Road saying that
New Display Price : Rs 18,000/-

I was shocked.

For a laptop of 48,000 ( available for like 44,00) now, with core i7 processor, 2GB Dedicated GT 540M, 8GB RAM, if a screen costed 18,000 than the laptop would had cost more than 60,000/-

This problem is not my problem, it has been caused to many people where their is screen crack ( from inside ) automatically.

Here is some links to people having same problem :

I was using my Asus 1000H and the screen cracked...? - EeeUser Forum

Clearly, after just month of using my Asus laptop the screen cracked and another cost of Rs 18,000/- is not possible for within budget people like me.

I just hope that this would be a reference to the cheap quality and After Sale Service LOOT that ASUS offers.

Please don't buy Asus laptops, that's my suggestion.

*i.lulzimg.com/09c7dd1340.jpg

Top Bottom