Asus GTX560ti Gpu Display shows white lines

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Try using the card in some other desktop.
i don't have chance to test with other system,
I have one old PC that is Acer Brand that have AMD Athlon X64 Processor can i test with that PC?
1. how can i check PCI slot is working fine or not?
2. its necessary to update BIOS (Current version is BLH671OH.86A.0156.2012.0615.1908)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
yes checked everything, after removed GPU my system works fine.

are you sure you plugged in the 6 pin cable from psu?try a different cable or molex converter. make sure you have plugged in your gpu tightly.

- - - Updated - - -

I have one old PC that is Acer Brand that have AMD Athlon X64 Processor can i test with that PC?
sure. but make sure you use your gs600 instead of the built in psu.

1. how can i check PCI slot is working fine or not?

try a different gpu in the slot.;) if the mobo comes with additional pcie slot, you can try that also.

2. its necessary to update BIOS (Current version is BLH671OH.86A.0156.2012.0615.1908)

not necessary. are you able to get bios screen?

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
@ rijinpk1 just now tried with molex converter but same result, ya i connected 6pin cable from PSU,
Processor fan running, GPU fan also running, hard disk also on, but no power for usb mouse and keyboard and no display in monitor.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
where did you connect your monitor?to gpu or mobo? if connected to gpu , then do connect to mobo and see. also try resetting cmos battery.
try jumper in your mobo also.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
@ rijinpk1 i connected monitor in GPU and Motherboard alsi i resetted cmos battery, not tried jumper. how can i reset in jumper

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
consult your mobo manual for jumper settings.
so are you not getting any display even after connecting the monitor to your mobo?
test the gpu in other system with your gs 600 psu. do you have any other spare gpu? if no try to borrow one from friends

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
my mother board is intel DH67BL
when GPU is connected no display in motherboard and GPU. i think system stuck after Hard disk on.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
if the problem is due to PCI means my 560ti is in good condition or due to the problem in PCI my GPU also affected?

it can be. but if it is working, wouldn't the service people inform you that? probably, that pcie slot damaged your card ;) i am not sure.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Ah so you are getting no display at all when you are installing your card. If the card is working in another machine then your pci-e slot is damaged :\ Damn now you have to buy new mobo.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
ok i will talk about this to the dealer tomorrow. i think intel stopped manufacturing the DH67BL mother board if i sent that to RMA the DH67BL not available means which board can i choose for my processor?

- - - Updated - - -

just now find when i try to turn off using the Power Button it gives beep sound, when GPU is inserted.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
ok i will talk about this to the dealer tomorrow. i think intel stopped manufacturing the DH67BL mother board if i sent that to RMA the DH67BL not available means which board can i choose for my processor?

- - - Updated - - -

just now find when i try to turn off using the Power Button it gives beep sound, when GPU is inserted.

you better stop trying that gpu with your mobo. it may get damaged too.see if intel has any h77 motherboards in stock.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
today they tested my mother board they have one GPU in Zotac i don't know the model but that works, my GPU is refused to boot. iam confused why my GPU not work in my mother board

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
that is wired.
>>you are sure that your gpu worked in older system.
>>you are sure that another gpu worked with your mobo.
mostly this indicates a faulty psu problem. can you check with another psu?

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
>>you are sure that your gpu worked in older system.
Ya its work in older system.

>>you are sure that another gpu worked with your mobo.

ya but that GPU Don't need any external power

mostly this indicates a faulty psu problem. can you check with another psu?
if the PSU is fault means how this works with other MB, they also use same SMPS to test with other MB, and in my old system also i used that PSU only.

Top Bottom