Asus finally launches World's first live beautification Smartphone....

SYTH3R

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone, so finally, after checking out forums & Asus page I got to know that Asus has launched a new smartphone named Asus Zenfone Live.
The teaser Asus was sharing was finally revealed because the main feature of the smartphone was all about going live beautifully.

So the device looks impressive & I have seen all the videos & user's reaction during the launch event which was live streamed, so the highlight of the smartphone was the 5 megapixels
with a 1.4-micron pixel sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 82-degree wide angle lens, and a soft-light LED flash. Asus claimed that its World's first Live beautification smartphone. Not just the
smartphone has a pretty good front camera it also has dual MIC technology for better sound capture with 5 magent speaker built in. The smartphone has a 5" IPS display.

So what's you take on the same guys ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello everyone, so finally, after checking out forums & Asus page I got to know that Asus has launched a new smartphone named Asus Zenfone Live.
The teaser Asus was sharing was finally revealed because the main feature of the smartphone was all about going live beautifully.

So the device looks impressive & I have seen all the videos & user's reaction during the launch event which was live streamed, so the highlight of the smartphone was the 5 megapixels
with a 1.4-micron pixel sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 82-degree wide angle lens, and a soft-light LED flash. Asus claimed that its World's first Live beautification smartphone. Not just the
smartphone has a pretty good front camera it also has dual MIC technology for better sound capture with 5 magent speaker built in. The smartphone has a 5" IPS display.

Crap hardware, retarded marketing strategy, another phone focused at selfie-tards. Phone isn't even worth 5k.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Asus software support is crap and phones are overpriced. Asus never gives OS updates in time also they don't care about their customer once you buy an asus phone then you are on your own my younger brother has a zenfone 2 even though its a flagship phone they never gave OTA update for marshmallow also no VOLTE support even though Intel SOC supports them.

Top Bottom