AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Another Review's out for Biostar TZ77XE4:

Biostar TZ77XE4 Motherboard Review ~ Dungeon Dogz

This review claims it OCs better than the ASRock Z77 Extreme6. Someone contact Abacus and ask them when it's coming, this one looks like a VFM king to me :)

gauravranu

hardware~freak
@K3npachi - You can find AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 at : Buy "MB Asrock Sandy Bridge Z77 Extreme4 1155 Pin Boxed " @ iTerials in Bangalore

And please do let me know if u purchase one... cheers!!!

I Know mate. Just wanted to know whether has anyone seen this board in Indian Markets?
Also Does anyone know where ASRock mobo's are available in Hyderabad? I Mean which shops.

dexterz

Journeyman
I Know mate. Just wanted to know whether has anyone seen this board in Indian Markets?
Also Does anyone know where ASRock mobo's are available in Hyderabad? I Mean which shops.

i have the asrock z77 extreme4 bought from primeabgb. been running it for 3days. just got my new psu so will be overclocking tomorrow.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can post in here ;-)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking/121070-cpu-overclock-list-discussion-thread.html

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Just contacted mediaman in new delhi .
price of z68 pro3 gen 3 = 7500
assrock z77 extreme 4 = 9500 + tax

I think price of z68 pro 3 is good .

amjath

Human Spambot
Anyone from Chennai here bought Asrock!!!! Mediaman Chennai says If i make the payment it ll take 10 to 15 days to get the board :( Other than Mediaman anyone else selling Asrock boards

summers

Journeyman
they have only one z77 Asrock and will I get [Chennai] free shipping too. How good is the site I mean interms of security

Earlier they had Extreme 4 also on their website. If u want to go for Extreme 4 / 6 boards, then u've to contact mediaman. Mediaman will give u free shipping if u talk to them.

BTW, i've not purchased anything from Primeabgb, but my friends have ordered stuff from it and i think the website is secure.

Other Friends in the forum those who have experience with Primeabgb might be able to tell u more.

amjath

Human Spambot
^since im from chennai dont know anything about that site/shops. Can u tell me is it trustworthy to purchase via online

gauravranu

hardware~freak
You can Buy ASrock z77 Extreme 4 @ Buy "MB Asrock Sandy Bridge Z77 Extreme4 1155 Pin Boxed " @ iTerials in Bangalore

Nvr mind as soon as members get benefit from it

Cheers!!!

^since im from chennai dont know anything about that site/shops. Can u tell me is it trustworthy to purchase via online

Yes of-course they are trust worthy @ bwindia.net

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
^ ill purchase the board soon before it gets out of stock.

oh no they dont have the option to pay online. they are asking for fund transfer/cheque

dfcols71

In the zone
mediaman haven't delivered my z77 extreme-6 yet,2 weeks since payment done,last mail 4 days back delivery by 14/15 may

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
U Copy cat!!!!! copied my link....

Nvr mind as soon as members get benefit from it

Cheers!!!
Sorry bro.. but I didn't copied the Link from you!
I had the Link before cuz I already Planned to get it..I visited this thread just to get Opinions of Buyers at that time I saw That buddy's post and Gave the Link!!
lolzzzzzz

gauravranu

hardware~freak
Sorry bro.. but I didn't copied the Link from you!
I had the Link before cuz I already Planned to get it..I visited this thread just to get Opinions of Buyers at that time I saw That buddy's post and Gave the Link!!
lolzzzzzz

No prob buddy... its okay i hv edited it.

mediaman has delivered my z77 extreme-6 yet,2 weeks since payment done,last mail 4 days back delivery by 14/15 may

For how much bucks?
Plz clarify "mediaman has delivered my z77 extreme-6 yet" I think its a typo...
It should be like "mediaman hasn't delivered my z77 extreme-6 yet"
Am I right here?

Top Bottom