Apple wins $1 billion victory over Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Samsung should be very happy, multi billion $ company suddenly became the underdog. Everyone supports the underdog, enjoy Samsung.
Apple has given free publicity to Sammy, fools.

Pranav19

Broken In
just read that samsung paid apple 1 billion in 4 trucks full of 5 cents.. troll samsung
*en.paperblog.com/samsung-pays-apple-1-billion-sending-30-trucks-full-of-5-cents-coins-294795/

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
just read that samsung paid apple 1 billion in 4 trucks full of 5 cents.. troll samsung
Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins - Paperblog

Fake News..

and you cannot count so many coins so fast :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Being a troll never has happy endings, lets not forget how another patent troll SCO ended up. Apple might meet a similar fate sometime in the future if it continues such antics.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
484516_10151011529591370_128409581_n.jpg

for all apple fanbiys

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins - Paperblog

No, Samsung did not try to pay Apple its $1bn fine in nickels | Technology | guardian.co.uk :D

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
It is just plain and stupid. I dont understand why people fail to understand the monopoly of apple. Their profits rest on one single idea : invent a product once in a decade. and keep on improving it every 10 months.

samsung : I added a few things to the wheel. it has now got eye-sensing technology and wireless induction charging.

apple : oh yeah? i just re-invented the wheel. and it does pretty much the same thing. go round and round

rsk11584

Journeyman
5212643_700b.jpg
Good GUy Motorola

*d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5212643_700b.jpg

Good Guy Windows

*d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5212640_700b.jpg
saw this on 9gag,, just posting it troll meme,,,

Hrishi

^Seriously man , Apple tries to establish their monopoly.
If Apple had invented the phone , they would have sued each and everyone for making a phone.

Don't worry I am sure Apple will get sued someday too......

pratyush997

Inactive
just a joke.... :p
Maruti Suzuki has decided to sue Apple for $1 Billion.

It is accusing Apple of stealing'Slide to Unlock'idea from its product, Omni van!

just a joke.... :p
Maruti Suzuki has decided to sue Apple for $1 Billion.

It is accusing Apple of stealing'Slide to Unlock'idea from its product, Omni van!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Apple is Samsung's biggest customer.

*www.myigadget.com/blog-en/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/d5ediphone_4_teardown_samsung_sml-524x500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom