Apple Ipod Touch 1G / 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyboybad

Broken In
Apple Ipod Touch 1G / 8GB (NEW PRICE DROP)

one year old ipod touch 1g / 8gb for sale, brought it from Bangalore for 15500/- in mint condition (8/10 as seen in pics), some scratches at the back which it bound to have in a year, protected with screen guard + leather pouch, single hand use for about 1 or 2 hrs a day during traveling & its jail broken with latest firmware installed.

reason for selling : upgrading to ipod touch 2g / 8gb

selling price : 8000/- plus shipping (local mumbai buyers preferred)

New Price : 7800/-

New Price : 7500/-

Included:

- 8GB iPod Touch (1G)
- iPod wiping cloth
- iPod headphones
- iPod Touch Leather Pouch
- iPod USB Data Cable
- Original iPod Box
- Jailbroken
- Bill

*img33.imageshack.us/img33/7006/img0009n.jpg

*img3.imageshack.us/img3/7760/img0008zuy.jpg

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Want more pictures. You may consider reducing the price. Moreover the new one 2nd gen is availabe for 12500/-. In the above picture, the screen looks as if it is split.

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
dude what is ur final price and please post some high resoluition pics... Also in the posted picture the screen looks cracked... Please clarify that... I am from bangalore...

OP
B

billyboybad

Broken In
Want more pictures. You may consider reducing the price. Moreover the new one 2nd gen is availabe for 12500/-. In the above picture, the screen looks as if it is split.

wow ramu, u sld buy it then, coz the 1G / 8GB still costs 15500/- in apple store, i don't know where u got that offer from but if i were u, i wld have grabbed it.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
dude what is ur final price and please post some high resoluition pics... Also in the posted picture the screen looks cracked... Please clarify that... I am from bangalore...

its the reflection of my wall mount latino man.

Last edited:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
wow ramu, u sld buy it then, coz the 1G / 8GB still costs 15500/- in apple store, i don't know where u got that offer from but if i were u, i wld have grabbed it.
Posted again:

its the reflection of my wall mount latino man.
I dont want to crap your thread but i have myself purchased apple ipod 2g 8gb about 2 months ago for 12.2k . Anyway a friend of mine is interested and you can PM me your final and least price and also can you post some better resolution pics since the one above is a lill suspicious .

OP
B

billyboybad

Broken In
I dont want to crap your thread but i have myself purchased apple ipod 2g 8gb about 2 months ago for 12.2k . Anyway a friend of mine is interested and you can PM me your final and least price and also can you post some better resolution pics since the one above is a lill suspicious .

since u from bombay, u can see it for yourself, inspect it & take it from me

as far as the final price is concerned, u PM me your final offer, i will decide whether i have to give @ that price or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.