Anyone know anything about the rivalry between techencalve and erodov

Status
Not open for further replies.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I just made a couple of threads on erodov.com and techenclave.com .
On erodov techenclave is one of the censored words and on techenclave the word 'erodov' has been all asterisked Link!

So there is obviosuly some kind of argument between the two. Anyone know anything ? None of my business of course. But its kind of curious.

Krow

Crowman
What little I know.

AFAIK In E if you type techenclave, it gets replaced to "bathroom" or something. :-| You cant type erodov in TE either.

Best place to ask would be TE or E.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
From what I know, Erodov was made by some TechEnclave people who claimed to have got fed up with TE. No idea whether it's true or not.

There used to be a bunch of us on the Think-Digit forums.

TD started going to the dogs.. so we sort of moved out to a temp location on ProBoards.

From there, TechArena was launched. TechArena's Admin went crazy, we all moved over to Techenclave.

Again, there was a bunch of guys here on TE that used to have frequent arguments/disagreements. They split off and founded E r O d O v
A member tells us the history. lol

The truth:- Think Digit is the Father of all Tech Forums in India ,maybe.

PraKs

Youngling
Ehh, Long history.

Why jump into it :)

Just enjoy & share knowledge, They are one of the best tech forums in India.

J

Joker

dont really care about this but i remember some people in TE talking crap about digit & its members. no idea why.

rajan1311

Padawan
sorry for bumping this up....me on both the forums, but I like erodov much more...the guys there are a lot of fun and really helpful, even offline and in the real world...

having said that, even TDF is fun :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TE is some mystical tribe that performs dark rituals around new purchases and slobber all over theyr illegible markings
Rep my post if you liek it
haha btw the story is reminiscent of a lot of online communities

Krow

Crowman
I find TE and head-fi both drool forums. The other day I flooded the computer lab with my saliva when I spent 2 hours looking at TE and head-fi's show offs. :(

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ let's not rant here, mate. Doesn't look good.

Locking this thread.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
TE is filled with some idiot and noob members.

I think TE is fine, and has a decent maturity amongst members. They do not bad mouth TDF anymore.

I MOD there also, by the way so am aware of most of the workings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom